[Ch7] Sanaeha Maya (Gao Neung See Entertainment): Ann Sirium/Sammy Cowell/Kelly Thanapat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ann Sirium's first project as a producer for Ch.7. Sammy and Kelly will star together for the first time. Dear lord why him?!???? It's a cheewit lakorn so another challenging role for Sammy. I'm so sad. Why Kelly? Give him a father role. 

แนะนำละครใหม่ 7 สี
"เสน่หามายา"
ผู้ผลิต บริษัท เก้าหนึ่งสี่ เอ็นเตอร์เทนเมนท์ จำกัด

ละครชีวิตเข้มข้น แฝงแง่คิดที่ว่า ความเห็นแก่ตัวและการอยากเอาชนะนำมาซึ่งความสูญเสีย เรื่องราวการแต่งงานระหว่างทายาทสาวรุ่นใหม่ไฟแรงของผู้ก่อตั้งพรรคการเมืองกับนักธุรกิจหนุ่มใหญ่ผู้ผันตัวมาเล่นการเมืองครั้งแรกแต่มันกลับไม่ได้โรยด้วยกลีบกุหลาบ เมื่ออดีตภรรยากลับมาทวงตำแหน่งคืนพร้อมใบหย่าที่ไม่เคยลงนาม เธอต้องใช้ความดีและความอดทนเอาชนะใจลูกทั้งสามของเขา และเผชิญกับอดีตภรรยาที่คอยสร้างปัญหาให้เขาและเธอโดยใช้ลูกเป็นเครื่องมือ จนส่งผลให้เกิดโศกนาฏกรรมร้ายแรงกับลูกทั้งสาม กว่าอดีตภรรยาจะคิดได้ก็สายเกินไป เธอกับเขากลับมาคืนดีกันพร้อมกับหาทางเยียวยาจิตใจลูกของเขาให้กลับมาเป็นเหมือนเดิมให้ได้อีกครั้ง
นำแสดงโดย เคลลี่ ธนะพัฒน์ แซมมี่ เคาวเวลล์ และการกลับมาของ สิเรียม ภักดีดำรงฤทธิ์ ร่วมด้วย อาทิตย์ ตั้งวิบูลย์พาณิชย์ พิมพ์ปวีณ์ โคกระบินทร์ ภูษณะ บัวงาม พิชยดนย์ พึ่งพันธ์ อังคณา วรรัตนาชัย กชกร ส่งแสงเติม นาถ ภูวนัย สุเชาว์ พงษ์วิไล อำภา ภูษิต เล็ก ไอศูรย์ นาวิน บราวเวล กรกฎ พวงสวัสดิ์ ฐิติภัสร์ ศรีคงณัฐกุล และนักแสดงมากฝีมืออีกคับคั่ง
สามารถติดตามความเคลื่อนไหวเกี่ยวกับละครได้ทาง FB / IG : CH7 DRAMA SOCIETY นะคะ

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds a bit overly dramatic with the kids' drama. I would think that Sammy would be playing one of the children cusf the noticeable age difference but guest she's playing the gf.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think she'll be playing the new wife. Apparently, Sammy and Kelly will get married. This will be his second marriage and he already has children. Sammy will try her best to win over his children's hearts, but his ex-wife returns to ruin everything. She uses her kids as a weapon to destroy their marriage.

SKIP! Why would Ann want to make a lakorn like this?!?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Feel bad for Sammy. Back to back dramatic lakorns. She said she wants something light next. Lol. Dislike that Kelly's in this. I can deal with New but not this guy. He preys on young women who are young enough to be his daughter. He used to date Green and he's her father's age. I think he's now talking to some young beau. I cringe at the thought of him checking Sammy out because you know, she's a beautiful gal who's sexy too. Ehh.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wait, I lied. Maybe Ann isn't producing this. I think she's playing the ex-wife because Ch.7's FB page said it'll be Sammy Vs. Ann. Wah? That sounds cool. Maybe I'll tune in to see how Sammy does alongside Ann. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I get you Mahalo. I like the idea of the story though, but why Kelly. I can't stand him for the same reasons you can't too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kelly is still p'ek? lol.  and oh goodness, I didn't know he and Green broke up.. thank goodness, but he's still a creep for dating someone younger still.  I know they say age is just a number.. but when it's an age gap that big...  no, no thank you.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kelly and his new girlfriend's age gap is like Poh and Preem. Lol I can't believe Kelly is dating someone in the 90's.

Kelly is just lucky that Ch. 7 seems to be at its lowest right now in terms of pra'akes especially older pra'akes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wish they would pick Porshe or Om for this. I've been wanting Sammie to reunite with Om since Bundai Dork Ruk, but have her be the main nang'ek :(

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol those girls dont have problem with dating Kelly who is their father's age  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Ann Sirium will be producing this and starring in it herself. She's the ex-wife. The Ann's and their producing/acting in their own productions. Lol. Kelly is indeed in here....WHY! The production is 914 Entertainment but it just looks weird so I wrote it out. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well another challenging role for her that I won't be watching. I can take Kelly as the lead but not like the pra'ek. I really liked him in Gnao with Thissa and wanted them to have a happy ending but i think it was because I didn't like what's his name and i knew no one got with anyone lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, the positive about this is that Sammy will gain some more recognition because many people will tune in to see Ann's comeback. Who knows? Sammy might become her favorite. It'll be saap mak mak with the cat fights between ex-wife vs. current wife or fiance. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm onkay with Kelly. I'm used to seeing him in action lakorns so doesn't bother me much, but I just can't stand New though. I rather see Kelly with Sammy than New. I think Kelly looks better than Poh, Vee, and Chakrit though.