[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
oh man why they got to ruin boon....he was so nice....yes the leads were getting frustrating again with their push and pull.....but then boon goes and sleeps with the vampire.....twice!!!:BangHead::BangHead:...why why....
If that was not enough his irritating nongsao told off Wan about getting her brother involved in dangerous stuff......you know....trying to help her and her kid stay alive and all :facepalm:.....Wan was already feeling guilty for being the reason Soan's wife died..... so now next episode Wan gives in to her husband's emotional blackmail and is going back to him :BangHead::BangHead:
Man....boon must be a big fan of James bond....I'm so disappointed in him....smh....my only hope now is that wan's playing nice with the hubby to get evidence against him so she can get his ass thrown in jail for human trafficking and get unbeatable grounds for divorce.:thumbup:
I don't think boon slept with her cus they were always drinking.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think he made it seem like he slept with her that first time and the phone scene I think she took his phone from the pool no?

I need to go watch it again lol

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think he made it seem like he slept with her that first time and the phone scene I think she took his phone from the pool no?
I need to go watch it again lol
If thats true.....then thats good.....I was jumping scenes a lot so maybe I missed it....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If thats true.....then thats good.....I was jumping scenes a lot so maybe I missed it....
Same here, especially her scenes so i might be mistaken too lol. However that first one, im pretty sure he got her drunk and let her think that they did it cus she woke up a little unsure lol. Such a typical Thai lakorn scene of praek and nangrai. :risas3::risas3:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No, he dropped the phone. It was under the bed. She picked it up and tried to hide it when he came back looking for it. She was going thru his phone at that time.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks that way :facepalm::BangHead:. Like no communication when it counts with this couple
For real!

Boon with his plans against the two annoying girls.

Wan now seems like she'll be playing her deadbeat husband...

Is Ch7 promoting this lakorn at all? It seems like Weir is promoting it more than they are lol seriously if Weir ever decides to venture out of the channel....I don't think they'll have anyone next in line to fill his shoes.

Meuy Saephanh

sarNie Egg
I’m not sure but can someone tell, if this true they saying they pull all the ch7 Lakorn online.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
For real!

Boon with his plans against the two annoying girls.

Wan now seems like she'll be playing her deadbeat husband...

Is Ch7 promoting this lakorn at all? It seems like Weir is promoting it more than they are lol seriously if Weir ever decides to venture out of the channel....I don't think they'll have anyone next in line to fill his shoes.
I think when Mai and Pan left, Weir signed a 10 year contract. He said he's not going to leave ch7

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think when Mai and Pan left, Weir signed a 10 year contract. He said he's not going to leave ch7
Omg lol what will they do without him. I mean their other actors new and old are cute... and meeting success of their own but def not a money maker like him.

Going over raw ep 11 again... and to me it suck how Son's wife was killed off but I guess they needed it as motivation for Son and Boon to be fueled emotionally to act faster.

I wonder if Son will have a love line still or if he'll finish the series as a single father. Hopefully, the ladder since it'll seem like they rushed him to move on too quick. But then again, my heart will break for him even more and their son if he's alone since no doubt he'll blame himself since he's the one who talked her into agreeing to go with her sister to help Boon.

Clearly, the crooked cousin is just a low scumbag. God I hope that criminal he is scheming with gets served good justice or I'll be pissed.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Did Weir see this yet? I am sure. hahahaha
She is his type of girl and OMG, she is sexy on that motorcycle (his most favorite thing in the world. lol)
I’m not sure if he did but yes, those poses on the motorcycle . I think when she smiles you can see happiness in her face?

I never mind her being lead before because she was always watchable in my eyes.