[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

Discussion in '2018' started by Miley19, Aug 12, 2016.

1. What, like seriously??????? That is not right? It's ok to FIN a couple on screen, leave their private lives alone.

I for one am glad Weir and Bells are together and at different channels. I like that they have their own work and not depending on each other for fame or couple work. Leave them alone.

hdee, KitKat516 and saobomp like this.
  2. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

hdee and KitKat516 like this.
  3. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

These fans are pretty pathetic to want the real life couple to breakup and root for their fantasy couple lol I for one am cheering for Weir and Bella to make it to the altar, I mean they’ve been together for five years and I believe these past two years they have been opening up a lot more than they have been in the past so yes I want to see them make it thru all the way!

DaoRisa, ivymoon, hdee and 1 other person like this.
  4. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Sad! If they are single that's fine but if not that's cold. Some peeps for you!

One more day yippie!

hdee likes this.
  5. hdee

hdee sarNie Juvenile

You know reading stuff like this always makes me laugh...like do people have nothing better to do then obsess over who their favorite actor/actress should date in real life...smh.
    I remember an incident....many years ago...an indian drama couple became super popular...so much so that couple were harassed by questions of when they will date openly....to put a stop to this the guy revealed he was already married.....Indian actors used to hide their marital status in 90s....some were forced to do this by Producers but others did it to gain a fan following....female fans of course,.... after their movies/ shows became popular they'd reveal everything then. So this guy talked about his wife and almost ruined his career. Fans went crazy and started attacking his wife on online forums. Next thing...we got a full blown war between fans and the family of the actor....even his wife got into verbal war with fans......it was a total mess.
    I didn't watch the show actually but came to know later....

DaoRisa and KitKat516 like this.
  6. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

Yah, to the extreme to get into their person lives. Fan in the movie please! Too obsess! Just crazy!

DaoRisa and hdee like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aww this is probably ending Sunday huh? Anyone know what lakorn is going to replace this?

8. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Seems like they're going to take a scene to that mistress lipstick to make it seem like Boon is a violent man bc we seem him being Son and his other guys.

Dude I love how loyal Son and Boon's best friend is to him. Son having lost his wife and the guy losing his sister but still calmly staying by his side to help him.

Anyone else feeling like me, who thinks their needs to be more slapping happening?? My God, I want to slap Met so much!!! But neither Wan or Ros will slap him each good time they've had the chance to.

I hope Son gets a happy ending. His loyalty deserves such s good ending with their son :(

9. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

its ending June 2nd with a total of 16 episodes. Petch Roy Ruk is said to air after

DaoRisa likes this.
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh thanks! So two more episodes, not complaining but that's seems long. Felt like they're dragging now.

Ugh Nong, Ned, and that ugly lipstick girl are sooo freaken annoying. I so want to do a Karakade slap on all 3 of them.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    hdee and WeirFany like this.
  11. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I thought so too. Maybe for the sake of the sex trafficking case to wrap that all up since the wasnt much screen time yet on that case.

hdee likes this.
  12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aaah the preview for tomorrow!! Can't wait! :aaaaa:

WeirFany likes this.
  13. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Lol. Let me in on the Karakade slap.

KitKat516 likes this.
  14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

The Most annoying nangek ever to grace Thai lakorn goes to: Tatsina and her ugly lipstick :mad:

DaoRisa likes this.
  15. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

Let them alone. *facepalm*

16. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

I guess on a different level obviously, like Pope and Bella, people weren't expecting to like Thisa and Weir together so much.

They definitely have polarizing looks too. She's closer in age too compared to all these new actresses he will be working with. She is sooo pale and looks Chinese while he's dark and as "Thai" looking as you can think of.

Hopefully, Ch 7, promotes Thisa more after this. Personally, physically, I think she looks really good with the actor who plays Boon's best friend.

saobomp likes this.
  17. MercurialAge

MercurialAge sarNie Egg

I want to see Thisa is more lakorns. She's beautiful and her acting feels really natural.

18. Mary lyn

Mary lyn sarNie Egg

Hello. I watched it in dailymotion search for thippy. Though a bit late but atleast with english sub on it.

19. Mary lyn

Mary lyn sarNie Egg

Im sad its almost the last episode. Why not give it an extension though?

DaoRisa and PrincessKarina like this.
  20. WeirFany

WeirFany sarNie Adult

Dude the side hip butt bite going around on my feed.... screaming lol

And you know just casually holding hands, practicing a scene i'm assuming. They need to do another lakorn together. Hopefully rom-com more. Thisa's next lakorn seems like a more serious mature role and storyline. Hope to see more!

Attached Files:

KitKat516 and saobomp like this.