[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok which should I watch first??. Hot Weir half naked all the time, cute boran flirting KT/MM, or hot @$$ Cee/Es kicking butt!????? Hahaha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Thisa got her eyes done before the start of filming bc her eye lid looks different in every other scene.

Anyways... wanted to comment bc just watch the subbed for 6...that Erb guy is soooo annoying. His smug look and cocky looks def was perfectly done.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Thisa got her eyes done before the start of filming bc her eye lid looks different in every other scene.

Anyways... wanted to comment bc just watch the subbed for 6...that Erb guy is soooo annoying. His smug look and cocky looks def was perfectly done.
I think she admitted to having it done a few years ago.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I swear they're sooooooooo greedy with sweet scenes in this lakorn :sad6:
I know :(

But I guess I get it... with all their issues happening. Wan still being legally married, solving her murder for hire plot and Naboon with cousin stealing from him and craft ex wife...is it ex? Writers probably don't want to play up the romance too much until those cases come closer to closing. At least, they know they're on the same page with each other feeling wise now.

Heartbreak going to happen tho bc it seems Naboon is going to walk away from her.

And we still are waiting for more development on the best friend and younger sister's romance storyline plus the best friend's younger sister and the sex ring.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I know :(

But I guess I get it... with all their issues happening. Wan still being legally married, solving her murder for hire plot and Naboon with cousin stealing from him and craft ex wife...is it ex? Writers probably don't want to play up the romance too much until those cases come closer to closing. At least, they know they're on the same page with each other feeling wise now.

Heartbreak going to happen tho bc it seems Naboon is going to walk away from her.

And we still are waiting for more development on the best friend and younger sister's romance storyline plus the best friend's younger sister and the sex ring.
Well at least we got a little bit of hugs and promises today.

I think he walked away cus she didn't want to try to obtain the divorce through legal actions.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode 6 . I think Boon’s relative cheats him . His relative is probably part of a team of thieves. Can’t wait more episodes with sub release .

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg did Son's wife die from the gunshot??? Whomever was uploading it on fb wasn't anymore so I only saw screenshots on IG and her IG post thanking everyone for the chance at this role ☹

----

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
She does!!!! I rarely see her with that look.
Right, I hardly see her photo shoots too! I seen on youtube about her taking pictures with Maxima? I think that's what it's called. A more sexy photo shoot and she look great in them. Not too revealing. Pretty clean shoots.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right, I hardly see her photo shoots too! I seen on youtube about her taking pictures with Maxima? I think that's what it's called. A more sexy photo shoot and she look great in them. Not too revealing. Pretty clean shoots.
Really?! She did Maxim? I follow her ig but haven't seen any or was it a while ago and I forgot lol.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
oh man why they got to ruin boon....he was so nice....yes the leads were getting frustrating again with their push and pull.....but then boon goes and sleeps with the vampire.....twice!!!:BangHead::BangHead:...why why....
If that was not enough his irritating nongsao told off Wan about getting her brother involved in dangerous stuff......you know....trying to help her and her kid stay alive and all :facepalm:.....Wan was already feeling guilty for being the reason Soan's wife died..... so now next episode Wan gives in to her husband's emotional blackmail and is going back to him :BangHead::BangHead:
Man....boon must be a big fan of James bond....I'm so disappointed in him....smh....my only hope now is that wan's playing nice with the hubby to get evidence against him so she can get his ass thrown in jail for human trafficking and get unbeatable grounds for divorce.:thumbup: