[CH7] Sampatan Hua Jai (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Thisa Varitthisa

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I'm enjoying this lakorn. It's been a long time since I watched a CH7 lakorn and man Weir is hot!!! The nang'ek isn't bad, this is my first time watching a lakorn with her in it and I like her. She's not the best but she's growing on me.

The nang'rai is annoying. I just want to wipe off her makeup for her.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
I'm enjoying this lakorn. It's been a long time since I watched a CH7 lakorn and man Weir is hot!!! The nang'ek isn't bad, this is my first time watching a lakorn with her in it and I like her. She's not the best but she's growing on me.

The nang'rai is annoying. I just want to wipe off her makeup for her.
:risas3::risas3::risas3: lol at your comment about nangrai makeup.Not only you, I feel the same.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Her dark lip sticks bothers me. I guess she's one that doesn't look right with them on.
@phatman: yes, it's getting pretty good now. I think more action/drama will start b/c Naboon's ex wife just returned back.
I don't remember this in any of the versions.
I think the general plot is the same.
But this version differs a bit.I thought I was the only one bothered by her lipstick! Lol I think she's pretty but they're trying to make her look too n'rai like which only makes her lips look weird.
I'm enjoying this lakorn. It's been a long time since I watched a CH7 lakorn and man Weir is hot!!! The nang'ek isn't bad, this is my first time watching a lakorn with her in it and I like her. She's not the best but she's growing on me.The nang'rai is annoying. I just want to wipe off her makeup for her.
Yes the dark lipstick is very distracting.....I think they sometimes go overboard with the makeup in lakorns. For nrai's specially....I mean we are not stupid you know if a woman does bad things we'll know she's one of the bad guys of the show.....you don't need to give us visual clues and be so loud about it. Even in a recent chinese drama I wanted to watch.....the male leads gf is an actress...and maybe one of the bad guys...and she wears the same dark lipstick in every damn scene....:facepalm:....like when she's working....in her PJs, on her dinner date, in the hospital with her dad, in the gym:BangHead:
Weir just makes me happy too :angel10:
I have wanted to watch a weir drama for the longest time...after Pin anong I skimmed through a lot of his dramas but never liked any of them much. The difference here is I actually like weir's character a lot in this one and would've sat through even more frustrating actions of female lead. But thankfully her character grew and I can like her now. :thumbup:
Thissa is very quiet. She's not overly social or flashy. She too hasn't aged as much, i feel thst she looked slmost the same today and 6-7years ago, maybe because she doesn't have that cutesy type of look. She always looked mature but like a steady mature.
Yes Thisa has that mature calm and steady look. I don't think cutesy, bubbly characters will suit her much. She has bit of a Jane Bennet vibe....genteel and elegant.
That's why I like her with Weir in this one...They are complimenting each other. Even though the chemistry is not off the charts but when they are together in a scene it leaves me feeling happy that they found each other and thankful that Wan has someone she can trust and rely on now....someone who can protect her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes Thisa has that mature calm and steady look. I don't think cutesy, bubbly characters will suit her much. She has bit of a Jane Bennet vibe....genteel and elegant.

@hdee: I've seen a lot of Thisa in several lakorn. Yah, she has that mature look to her. I think she's watchable. Weir is Weir hehe. I have always tune in to his lakorns and skim thru the ones I don't really like of his.

Right, that dark lipstick is all I see from her. Ugh! I agree, it not a necessity at times. We get she's evil and bad by her actions. Some people do not look right with the dark or red lipstick color. She is definitely one of them.

Can't wait for tomorrow! :))))

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LMAO...so anytime Lo...Sam...Pao ...any of these 3 words are mentioned anywhere the BPS fans will go straight into r-rated thoughts:naughty2::risas3:
Lmboooo :facepalm::risas3::risas3:

Anytime I see anything with “sam pa” “sam bomp” or “Sam p...” something... instantly my brain connects it with LO SAM PO!!!! LOL! :facepalm::risas3:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Lmboooo :facepalm::risas3::risas3:
Anytime I see anything with “sam pa” “sam bomp” or “Sam p...” something... instantly my brain connects it with LO SAM PO!!!! LOL! :facepalm::risas3:
Yup cus we the BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat crew :coleman: Represent!!
:risas3:......I'm gonna have a tough time then......coz 2 out of these 3 words are similar sounding to hindi words.....Lo means 'take' in casual hindi....we also attach it as kind of a suffix after a lot of verbs in casual hindi....
and Pao means bread...its a small bread bun....its eaten with a lot of Indian junk food......so that means I've been using these words daily ever since I learned how to talk in hindi.:facepalm::facepalm:....how can words so completely unrelated to making love become so suggestive all of sudden.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone watching it live?
I watched a few minutes.....at first the ex wife seemed Nrai...then she was talking very nicely to Boon....so I thought maybe she's not bad....but her expressions kept fluctuating between nice and sneaky....so not sure but I'm willing to bet she's another Nrai....ex wife's in lakorns are never good.