[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to CheerCee @ SPICY Forum.

Cheer confirmed her new lakorn is "Fad Salup Kua". :shrug: I'm not sure if she talk about this lakorn that they change the title or a totally different lakorn.

---

Others news....Anyone know what this said?

"เชียร์" เตรียมต่อสัญญาช่อง 7 พร้อมละครเรื่องใหม่คู่ สเตฟาน
"เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร" เล็ง ต่อสัญญาช่อง 7 แย้ม มีละคร เร่งฟิตหุ่นทำธุรกิจความงาม

เห็นสาว เชียร์ หายหน้าหายตาจากละครไปนาน แต่ล่าสุดแฟนๆ ก็เตรียมเฮกันได้เพราะสาวเชียร์แย้มว่ากำลังจะมีละครมาให้ดู และก็เตรียมต่อสัญญากับช่อง 7 อีกด้วย "เราก็คุยกับทางผู้ใหญ่แล้วค่ะ ว่ากำลังจะมีละครเรื่องใหม่ แต่ว่าตอนนี้ก็กำลังอยู่ในเรื่องของการฟิตติ้งไปก่อน ถ้าไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง ก็คงจะเป็นเชียร์เล่นค่ะ คู่กับพี่สเตฟาน เราก็แฮปปี้ตลอด ผู้ใหญ่ให้อะไรมาเราก็ทำให้ดีที่สุด เรื่องสัญญาคือเราคุยกับผู้ใหญ่แล้ว แต่ว่ายังไม่ได้เซ็น คือเราไม่ได้บ่ายเบี่ยงที่จะเซ็นหรืออะไร เพียงแต่ว่าเรายังไม่มีโอกาสได้เข้าไปเท่านั้นเอง น่าจะเร็วๆ นี้ค่ะ คือก็คงจะเซ็นประมาณ 2 - 3 ปี อย่างที่วางเอาไว้"

เห็นสาวเชียร์ฟิตหุ่นขนาดนี้ หลายคนเลยสงสัยว่ากำลังแอบซุ่มทำโปรเจคอะไรอยู่หรือเปล่า เจ้าตัวก็เลยแย้มว่ากำลังจะหันไปจับทางธุรกิจบ้างแล้ว "คือคนเห็นเราฟิตหุ่นเลยมีคนตีความว่าจะไปถ่ายเซ็กซี่ แต่จริงๆ แล้วไม่ใช่ค่ะ เราก็แค่มีโปรเจคทำธุรกิจเท่านั้นเอง เกี่ยวกับความสวยความงาม ยังเปิดเผยอะไรไม่ได้มาก ต้องรอดูค่ะ คาดว่าน่าจะภายในปีนี้"

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12019968/A12019968.html

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumors said Aon kevalin gonna be in here. also Tengneung, Fern Tithinone too. don't know why take them a long time to start film. but i'm sure gonna be this month. the cast didn't mention the lakorn title in their interviews which is weird.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for the update.

Man this is taking forever. I really want them to star filing this all ready. OMG if Teng is in here I'm so happy. I love Cheer & Tang in their sitcom and would be happy to see them again in the same lakorn.

Will, I think in one of Cheer interview back a few weeks ago she mention the lakorn she going to be in was "Fad Salup Kua." But now she said she not so sure. She said she doesn't know who she might pair up since Dida or CH7 is changing some people.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wish Natthew was in here with Tubtim. they would be happy get to work together again. and Tengneung also wants to work with Natthew too, cause some people say they look like twins haha. and Natthew haven't work with this cast yet(not counting Tubtim) so will be nice get to see him work with different cast. sigh. oh well, sound like is confirm already so can't change anything, look foward to seeing Tubtim in here. so glad she has more lakorns. nice to see her work with other actors other than Tle tawan, Aof chanapol,Kade that she co-star with often. she haven't work with Stefan,Cheer,Tee yet. sound like will be a fun cast cause around the same age groups and same actor/actress work together before, like Tubtim,Tunwa,Tengnueng,Fai was from ANNTK..together already.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
ส่วนแสบสลับขั้วอาทิตย์หน้าถ้ามีรูปadminจะรีบลงให้นะคะ
:)

Haiya, I thinks Saeb Salup Kua will fittig next sunday. Itis what i read from Dida official FB.
As for the actor/ actresses the admin said we will know when they uploud the fittig pix. Admin said she/he will uploud the pix next sunday if they have. Can't wait to know who is the p'ek cus i'm very sure that Cheer is the n'ek. HAhaha.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna see Cheer with Cee again, i watched all of their 5 lakorns together and i adore them.
Yeh, i adore them too. But i don't think they will pair up soon cus Cee is planing to go in mookhood.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Woohoo!!! The admin at dida facebook said the actor/ress is Stephen, Tunwa, Cheer and Tuptim.
I has see the poster of the lakorn name that they had make and i have to say it's looked like a action lakorn's poster.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: Thanks SmileBo for the update. I'm so happy the fitting will be this coming weeks. Another week of waiting to see the fitting. This just made my day.

Saw the poster too. Yeah it dose look like an action lakorn. I wonder who going to be in the other poster. The pink poster.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad this lakorn is moving along, finally they gonna do the fitting and so should start filming this month then. and maybe air soon since it's dida lakorn cuz usually rush to film and air at the same time and drag as well.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The poster does look a bit like gonna be action lakorn. my guess the lakorn may air Aug. three months of filming first before on air. lets see if my prediction is right haha. inside source use to say Tubtim gonna play drama. and Cheer play comedy in here. lets see if they're right. i don't get why dida admin have to deny it before and tell us to wait when inside source people came out and say the main cast are stefan-cheer-tunwa-tubtim. why with the hold up. just making the fans impatient. when ch7 have decided already. whatever guess they wanted to make sure about the cast schedules first before announce it officially. so it shows the inside source people can be trusted. they know ahead before dida admin annouce officially. haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee. So Tubtim role in here is drama while Cheer role is comedy? Man I don't want to see Cheer play comedy role. I know she good in those role (comedy) but I want to see her in drama role. Yeah I know Teedee, why did Dida admin have to deny who was going to be in here when inside source all ready told who are the cast all ready. Dida admin should just tell the fans the cast when the fans stared to asked them. I guest the admin want to keep it quite until they were sure with the cast. Anyway if this going to air during August I'm so happy to see Cheer have two lakorn this year and I hope she accept more lakorn for next year or after this lakorn is finish airing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee. So Tubtim role in here is drama while Cheer role is comedy? Man I don't want to see Cheer play comedy role. I know she good in those role (comedy) but I want to see her in drama role. Yeah I know Teedee, why did Dida admin have to deny who was going to be in here when inside source all ready told who are the cast all ready. Dida admin should just tell the fans the cast when the fans stared to asked them. I guest the admin want to keep it quite until they were sure with the cast. Anyway if this going to air during August I'm so happy to see Cheer have two lakorn this year and I hope she accept more lakorn for next year or after this lakorn is finish airing.
Ur welcome Dancy. that's what inside source use to say that Tubtim will play drama and Cheer play comedy. that we have to wait and see. but i think should be mixs for both of them. i'm just guessing that it may air August, don't count too much on my prediction haha. but from the pass dida lakorns usually rush to film and air the same time, so i think this lakorn should air soon. for me i'm happy that Tubtim will have two more lakorns this year too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hope that too. That the roles will at less be a mix of both comedy and drama for Cheer & Tubtim to play.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
:clap: Thanks SmileBo for the update. I'm so happy the fitting will be this coming weeks. Another week of waiting to see the fitting. This just made my day.

Saw the poster too. Yeah it dose look like an action lakorn. I wonder who going to be in the other poster. The pink poster.
The pink one is the lakorn of Pai and Sammie that are aring. I can't say the name, it's too long.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The pink one is the lakorn of Pai and Sammie that are aring. I can't say the name, it's too long.
Thanks SmileBo. You don't have to said the name. I know. haha how could I not see it. :coverlaf: It was Samie & Pai. I didn't look to my left or right hard enough to see that there are two more posters were also there too. lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks SmileBo. You don't have to said the name. I know. haha how could I not see it. :coverlaf: It was Samie & Pai. I didn't look to my left or right hard enough to see that there are two more posters were also there too. lol
You're welcome. Yeh, right. There was already 2 poster..:D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw Tubtim's work schedules, said she'll go fitting this lakorn on May 17 (thur). don't know if the other cast will go too or they divide going different days. now getting a bit excited want to know what role she'll play, hope it's good.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Saw Tubtim's work schedules, said she'll go fitting this lakorn on May 17 (thur). don't know if the other cast will go too or they divide going different days. now getting a bit excited want to know what role she'll play, hope it's good.
I thinks the other casts too, but admin may mean that she will upload the pix on sunday cus they have to fix the pix too,right! I'm really happy too, i myself want to know who they will be playing and i hope they give us a summary of the lakorn soon.