[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure there is couple photos of Cheer and Stephen. They might fittig again when Tuptim come back to take couple photos, who knows?!
I'm now just waiting for sunday to come as we get to see the pixs that Admin at Dida's FB uploud.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a wallie I made of the cast. I can't wait for Sunday. I do hope Dida will post photos like they said.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty wallpaper dancy. Tubtim went for the fitting already. they will start filming next week.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
The wallie is so pretty, Dancy. You had the talent for doing that!!!
Really, it's so i'm really happy. So we don't need to wait to long to watch the lakorn then...
Have you see pix of Tubtim, Teedee??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally Dida admin post their fitting photos. Tubtim play as Sai-Pin (sao jom gant)..a very naughty, so kinda tomboyish girl. but the outfit she wore is a bit girly for her character though haha. will be fun see her play this type of character again. but don't like the wig on her, should get her real hair instead. but guess they want a new look for her, another fan also comment on her hair style said show her forehead is cutier, i agree. a fan also complain said want to see her play drama instead, tired of seeing her play these characters(comedies)..well she just play drama in ANNTK so she need a break. for me doesn't really matters, will watch every characters she play, she'll be cute and play it well anyways. but i do wanna see her play drama again after this. Dida admin said Cheer character is a hand slapper in here haha, so both Cheer and Tubtim are tough girls in here, cool... so sound like all 4 main characters are consider "Saeb".

another photo of Tubtim at the fitting, credit Anyarin FC

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Cheer character going to be a hand slapper :ghehe:. I so can't wait to see it....I really want Dida to post the story line all ready. I want to know more.

Thanks to Thip @ SPICY Forum here are the cast name in the lakorn.

Cheer...as Nampetch
Stefan...as Chien
Thanwa... as Playai
Tubtim...as Saipin

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah dida is slow in posting the storyline. fans kept asking for it too. they gonna have the lakorn opening next week already and should start filming as well.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so next week is the opening. :woot2: I can't wait than. There going to be so many photos from the opening. lol

Teedee do you know which day next week will the opening take place?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dida admin said don't know yet when the opening day will take place. as for the storyline one of their staff is working on it, when done will post in dida webboard. admin hint sound like the storyline is about motorcycle people "daek vant".

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:kiss3: Thanks Teedee for always update as much as you know. I wonder how will Cheer character going to fit in the story line if its going to be about motorcycle people.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the pix. Ah, finally there is a lakorn that both girls is a tough one.
I can't wait to see Cheer in here, finally a new roll for her. She will be a office girl, as i see i thinks Thunwa is office boy too.
I was really wrong about Tubtim,huh?!
Yah yah, i want the storyline. Hope it's finish soon for us to read.

PS: I thinks Dida admin mean they will start filming the lakorn, not oppening ceremony.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks SmileBo for the info. So there isn't going to be an opening yet. Anyway I'm happy if they star filming this. I really want to see this by the next of this year.

Cheer did play an office girl in her lakorn with Cee in "Pieng Peun Fah".

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Three more posters from Dida.....From this poster it look like its going to be a car crash that Stephen & Thanwa are going to switch body.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Cheer looks so pretty and cute.
I'm really loving the way they make Cheer's looks. :yes:
Yeh, i want to watch this by this year.
Thanks for the poster, dancy.

Ps: i like your banner of Cheer and Nadech! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cr: dida facebook

migosh can't they get a normal pose of Tubtim. always open her mouth haha. but she still look cute. i think she look cutier without bangs. hope they change her hair style.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the links dancy. i'm glad they start filming already. hope we get to see it soon. but i have a feelings we will.