[CH7] Mae Seu Bpaak Rai Poo Chai Rot Jat: Porshe Saran/Kwan Usamanee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This looks too overly silly, might end up being a waste of this reunion.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
neko was gonna sub this but her videos got reuploaded on fb :BangHead: as soon as she published them
so she drop the project :facepalm:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well for me it is even mediocre. Why she does her eyes like this ? And that head movements so forced !
Haha, I was watching the video without audio and though the same. This is a comedy so maybe she want to try a different way of acting. I don’t follow her lakorns.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Kwan. I did like Porsche at one point, but I can never take him seriously because he's so goofy and especially in a romantic comedy drama here. This lakorn looks ridiculous though.

Out of the child stars between Yard, Pinky, & Kwan I'd say Pinky was the most attractive and better actress. But all 3 have not had a WOW role or lakorn though.

CPY

GotomySin
She has been always a medicore actress no matter how many time I watched her lakorn she hasn’t improved,
her worst performance was the princess role she was very bratty & annoying but the role originally was supposed to be calm & royal & elegant but she ruined it.
The remake was a disaster. I think they matched her with her rival pra'ek. :p

CPY

GotomySin
Please don’t remind me it was terrible I could only watch until episode 7, i was wishing that weir should have ended with nang rai insted.
I knew. But hope the recent remake will be better (although I am not keen of Tik).

CPY

GotomySin
Me too, I’m not sure of tik but all other cast i love them, I checked the bts of it i can tell you kim is going nail the princess role because just by the photo & video I could see mature & elegant & calm vibe.
I love the supporting couple too (yam & pop) i hope yam role doesn’t be weak as the pervious version because in weir & kwan version the second female she was always crying.
Hope Joy can nail that one too. She suppose to be good in combat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is one of the worst lakorn of Kwan...her lakorn with Tui was bad but she was extra pretty in there. In here she looks aged and her acting is so off almost at the cringe worthy phase. Not sure if the lakorn is too silly and made her act like she is not all there.

CPY

GotomySin
I think she want to try another method and it failed. I just enjoyed the jokes. Hahahaha, no offence but I can't wait the part Mek turned into a woman.