[CH7] Mae Seu Bpaak Rai Poo Chai Rot Jat: Porshe Saran/Kwan Usamanee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Nov 7, 2017.

1. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Hope Joy can nail that one too. She suppose to be good in combat.

S.J.M likes this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

This is one of the worst lakorn of Kwan...her lakorn with Tui was bad but she was extra pretty in there. In here she looks aged and her acting is so off almost at the cringe worthy phase. Not sure if the lakorn is too silly and made her act like she is not all there.

3. CPY

CPY GotomySin

I think she want to try another method and it failed. I just enjoyed the jokes. Hahahaha, no offence but I can't wait the part Mek turned into a woman.

4. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I feel like no one know how to act in here...from Kwan to Porshe to all the side characters. And then the sounds in the background when someone says or does something silly actually does not make it funnier but kill the mood instead lol.

5. poobae91

poobae91 sarNie Adult

Kwan needs to stick to serious/drama roles. She excels better with those roles. She tends to overact when she does a comedy role.

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ok um since Thaiflix closed down, where are you guys watching ch7 lakorns (non dubbed)

DaoRisa likes this.
  7. CPY

CPY GotomySin

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

9. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Closed down as in like permanently close down the site? Or was it just a technical issue?

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Like permanently. I checked with fb and people said they announced theyll be closing down. They disconnected their customer service line and people who has yearly subscriptions are scrambling to get refunds.

I wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't watchingthis lakorn and anticipating Pooklook/Mik's. :confused:

HNA0 likes this.
  11. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

I couldn't stand Kwan's acting at all in here. I like watching her interviews, just not lakorns. She's one of the worst actresses given the time she's been in the industry.