[CH7] Mae Seu Bpaak Rai Poo Chai Rot Jat: Porshe Saran/Kwan Usamanee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This looks too overly silly, might end up being a waste of this reunion.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
neko was gonna sub this but her videos got reuploaded on fb :BangHead: as soon as she published them
so she drop the project :facepalm:

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well for me it is even mediocre. Why she does her eyes like this ? And that head movements so forced !
Haha, I was watching the video without audio and though the same. This is a comedy so maybe she want to try a different way of acting. I don’t follow her lakorns.

S.J.M

Warrior
She has been always a medicore actress no matter how many time I watched her lakorn she hasn’t improved,
her worst performance was the princess role she was very bratty & annoying but the role originally was supposed to be calm & royal & elegant but she ruined it.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Kwan. I did like Porsche at one point, but I can never take him seriously because he's so goofy and especially in a romantic comedy drama here. This lakorn looks ridiculous though.

Out of the child stars between Yard, Pinky, & Kwan I'd say Pinky was the most attractive and better actress. But all 3 have not had a WOW role or lakorn though.

CPY

GotomySin
She has been always a medicore actress no matter how many time I watched her lakorn she hasn’t improved,
her worst performance was the princess role she was very bratty & annoying but the role originally was supposed to be calm & royal & elegant but she ruined it.
The remake was a disaster. I think they matched her with her rival pra'ek. :p

S.J.M

Warrior
The remake was a disaster. I think they matched her with her rival pra'ek. :p
Please don’t remind me it was terrible I could only watch until episode 7, i was wishing that weir should have ended with nang rai insted.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Please don’t remind me it was terrible I could only watch until episode 7, i was wishing that weir should have ended with nang rai insted.
I knew. But hope the recent remake will be better (although I am not keen of Tik).

S.J.M

Warrior
I knew. But hope the recent remake will be better (although I am not keen of Tik).
Me too, I’m not sure of tik but all other cast i love them, I checked the bts of it i can tell you kim is going nail the princess role because just by the photo & video I could see mature & elegant & calm vibe.
I love the supporting couple too (yam & pop) i hope yam role doesn’t be weak as the pervious version because in weir & kwan version the second female she was always crying.

Reactions: CPY