[CH7] Mae Seu Bpaak Rai Poo Chai Rot Jat: Porshe Saran/Kwan Usamanee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like no one know how to act in here...from Kwan to Porshe to all the side characters. And then the sounds in the background when someone says or does something silly actually does not make it funnier but kill the mood instead lol.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Kwan needs to stick to serious/drama roles. She excels better with those roles. She tends to overact when she does a comedy role.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Closed down as in like permanently close down the site? Or was it just a technical issue?
Like permanently. I checked with fb and people said they announced theyll be closing down. They disconnected their customer service line and people who has yearly subscriptions are scrambling to get refunds.

I wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't watchingthis lakorn and anticipating Pooklook/Mik's. :confused:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't stand Kwan's acting at all in here. I like watching her interviews, just not lakorns. She's one of the worst actresses given the time she's been in the industry.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but it is ridiculously long. I do appreciate the fact that the villains here are incredibly stupid rather than evil and the p'ek and n'ek have nothing major come between them. Porshe and Kwan have good chemistry in both their lakorns together. The plot was super basic and simplistic but it was fine. The whole drama between Porshe and his father should have been longer though rather than end half way through the lakorn, that just made it seem draggy afterwards. The funniest parts in this lakorn is the family dynamics of Tien, Tong-tong, and Ming-ming and Jessie's character whose bluntness and air headedness really made some scenes. Porshe and Kwan's characters weren't that funny, they were fine but nothing special. I like how the last episode focused on their marriage instead of dragging it with ridiculous drama. I'm surprised with the addition of the time jump with Ming-ming and Mor X, it seemed kinda rushed for them.