[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
No problemo! I guess it all depends on how well the elders promote Mik at Ch7. They actually have a lot of good people (they have better actresses than actors) but they have no darn clue how to promote the right people with the right projects. I would assume that Mik's next potential co-star would be Pooklook but of all their actresses, I want to see him with Min and Now the most. If Mik ever decides to become a freelance actor, I'd love him to pair with Yaya, Matt and Taew or even Patricia and Kao. The possibiltiies are endless.

You know what bothers me about the ending to this lakorn? That Chen Ming never learned about what his brother did to Botan. I understand why everyone kept the truth from him but he deserves to know and that's something I wish will be included in part 2. He needs his proper closure with Botan and Fahsai in order to start new with Buabucha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Oh yeah, I want to see Mik with Yaya, Taew, Kim, Mai etc....:angel10:

Yeah, I felt there were some loose ends too. There was no closure at all. I doubt that they will close that loop in part 2.

Part 2 (ตราบดินสิ้นฟ้า…สัญญารักนิรันดร์ Dtrap Din Sin Fah Sanya Rak Niran) took place 2 years after Chen Ming left Thailand. After all the pain from his past, he has become heartless and mistrust everyone. He hid his gentle heart away. I heard that Buabucha is super sweet and pure/innocent.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
He's so tall and suave looking then he'll be compatible with almost any actress at Ch3. They have so many tall girls and not enough tall actors who match them so Mik fits in perfectly lol.

I'm tempted to spam Tle's IG and ask him to include some closure for Chen Ming and Botan in the beginning of part 2. I'm sure a lot of other fans would agree with us since i know people complained about it on Pantip as well. My cousin has read the novels to the whole series and said part 2 is her favorite. Maybe I'll ask her to scan some good scenes for me. Apparently, one of the funniest parts is when Chen Ming introduces Buabucha to Chen Biao, Pufai, Fahsai and Daniel and the guys were like, whoa dude, you totally outdone us! Everyone was so happy that he finally found his true love although the wifes were sulky to their husbands for praising another woman's beauty haha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow, that makes me want to watch it even more. Yeah, I would love to hear about some of the scenes. Wow, I can't believe your cousin read the whole series (4 parts). Any ideas who would fit the role of Buabucha among the ch7 actress...someone who is really beautiful but have that untouched innocent vibs? Maybe I might start making some fan arts.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently watching this now, is there news on part 2? Also what are the other two parts about if all the main guys are married by the end of part 2?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Ch7 is just slow in pushing their stars. It took Mik several years to get pushed into the spotlight too and then he got his 2 hit lakorns. I think I remember seeing some concert where they were promoting the new stars of Ch7 and it was Bow, Pim, Sophie, Michael, Boom and Mac so I do think they had planned on these 6 to make it big for them but its just slow going.

As for the sequel to this hmm I don't know about Buabucha being sweet and innocent cause that could get too similar to Botan and Fahsai. I think I would like it better if Chen Ming got a different type of personality like super sexy and confident or a tomboy or someone who's messed up and got issues too.

After all the pain from his past, he has become heartless and mistrust everyone.
Is this after he finds out his brother raped Botan or before? Or he doesn't find out at all, even in part 2? I feel like he should be more heartless and mistrustful in part 1 than 2. At the end of part 1 he got his best friend Daniel back and he found another good friend in Fahsai. I think that's a whole lot better situation than thinking your best friend killed your father and made your brother go crazy. Now if the truth about Botan came out, then yeah maybe.

But anyway Bua possibilities? Watch it be Korkwan lol. I think they're pushing Camilla and I'm forgetting her name but the youngest sister from Kamin Gup Boon. People said Ch7 wanted her to replace Mai so there's that. And then all their Miss Teen people.

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I believe Botan's story was revealed in the novel but was not included in the lakorn but I'm double check on that. In a sense, I like that Ch7 makes 'most' of people start off as supporting and in evening lakons before promoting them to prime time status. It allows for people to diverse their abilities before being entrusted to run a show as the lead. The sad thing is some people don't get the push at all when they deserve it. And I think the concert you mentioned was a small performance for Miss Teen Thailand.

Noo lol don't curse it jeanie. I'd rather watch Milly over Korkwann any day. As for Mook Mookda surprisingly, so many fans are rooting for her as Buabucha which I don't know why. I'm not feeling her and I don't really see the resemblance between her and Mai. If anything, that girl who plays Jenny from Gossip Girl looks more like Mai just with a sweeter voice. I can't really think of anyone for Buabucha but my cousin wants Now Tisanart because apparently she's really beautiful in person, slender, petitie, light skinned and has pretty eyes.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I really don't know much about Ch7 newbies actresses. Are there any potentials that would fit the role...not just the physical attributes but could they act? How is Now Tisanart's, Milly's, Mook Mookda's acting?

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Now is a decent actress, at least to me she's one of the better girls at Ch7. She can play a gentle, sweet, prim and proper character without coming off as fake as well as a confident or bratty role without showing any traces of her previous character portrayals. Milly is okay. She's only played in 2-3 lakorns so it's hard to give a fair assessment of her abilities but there's something really endearing about her. Iunno what to say about Mookda. For one, I have a problem with her speech delivery and I also think she's stiff in the emoting department.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hmmmm, casting for n'ek might be a hard one then. Hope they pick the right one.

By the way, I've been posting my creations and mvs on my Facebook and Twitter and now I have several people watching our Daniel and FahSai. Most of these friends are from different background like Russian, Pakistani, Arab and Indian. This drama is getting more global fans. I'm so very glad. :cheer::clap:

Last edited:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished KLKNNHJ and I'm facing so much withdrawal! So many unanswered questions! I honestly can't even process the last episode because it went by so fast. Did the production team cut off two episodes or something? If yes, WHY?!
---
Even if I'm not quite sure how Fahsai got shot, I still loved this drama. It has to be my favorite of CH7 in a longggggg time. The chemistry between Mik and Pim were sizzling. I need more, I want more. Now I just have to wait and pray for them to be paired together again :( Daniel and Fahsai will forever hold a place in my heart.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I still need to finish this. Idk why I can't get into this lakorn...

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
@Katelyn, yes finding the perfect Bua will be difficult. As of now, I think Milly would be my first choice. And lol, it's funny how we all mentioned Mookda and she ends up being our Mik's next co-star for the remake of Mussaya. I loved the old version with Saranyoo and Morundee. This one is going to be produced by Pordeecom so it seems like Mik is their new favorite and I'm glad because they're generally a good production. Maybe they can bring something good out of Mookda too!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is there a thread for Mik on this forum?
Mik is having a special lakorn paired with Kwan to air in Dec 1-9 . He also have new lakorn called Mussaya pairing with Mookda Narinrak. I hope the story line is good so I can watch it.
OMG! Someone should totally make a forum for Mik. I can already see a small group of us will be active on it.

@Katelyn Thank you for the fanvid. You're such a fan of Mik lol.