[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Damn, ChengMin has so much screen time. I'm not catching the whole 'second lead syndrome' so it's kinda grating to have to watch him courting Fahsai so much. Get a life dude! Shoo, shoo!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Who watched Mik and Kwan's part in the mini series for the late king? There was a scene where Mik was holding his phone and he's looking at the picture and it is him and Pim from this lakorn. LOL

Its a small world after all.Mik and Pim's little sister recently filmed a lakorn together.even Pim's mom posted a picture of her and Mik on her IG.too bad i can't even understand a single word.the post was quite long though.wish i could understand what her mom was saying.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh, my grandmother is so in love with Mik after this lakorn. She's constantly gushing about how great he looks. I'm happy channel 7 lakorns are shorter now, this lakorn had a good length to it. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of mystery it had. Everything was predictable and I already knew who the real bad guy was by episode 2. I wish the Botan thing had a better twist to it, the twist was there but it was anticlimactic in a way. I don't know if I'm just biased but I think Mik had better chemistry with Steph. He definitely had some with Pim but it wasn't sizzling like it was with Steph, doesn't help that I think Mik is a little attracted to Steph LOL.

This lakorn had a good balance with the romance and the overall plot, nothing overwhelmed the other. I can't say I agree with some of the character's decisions in this lakorn but overall it was an enjoyable watch. Mik's acting just keeps on getting better and he was great here, same with Boom and Mek.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2017-01-14-19-40-30.png Mik and Pim will be reuniting at the CH7 calendar signing event tomorrow.

CH7 didn't let their stars have their photoshoot for their calendar this year. Instead, they released a special version to honor the late King.

Hopefully next year it will be back to normal and they will do the photoshoot for the calendar which feature themselves. :)

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't heard any confirmation for Pim's new lakorns but fans are speculating that she'll be in the Paragit Ruk series for Pordeecom.