[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: 7seesociety FB
They're in the process of writing the script. The writer is the same person who wrote Khat Cheuak's script. The title translates to Once Upon of Time in My Heart. It's based off a book. No mentions of who the pranangs will be. 

"กาลครั้งหนึ่ง...ในหัวใจ" อยู่ในช่วงเขียนบทและเปิดกล้องเดือนกรกฏาคม
บทประพันธ์ ชญาน์พิมพ์
บทโทรทัศน์ สถาพร สุชาติ (คนเขียนคาดเชือก เขียนฉากมุ้งมิ้งได้ดีมากๆๆๆ ) 
ค่าย มงคลการละคร

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fans are requesting Baifern. According to the book's description, it takes place in Tokyo. P'ek is cold-hearted. I guess he got his heart broken before but then he met n'ek. Will he be able to love again? Tle Tawan is the producer and will also act in it too. He said that the pranangs will be a surprise. The book is a fairytale genre. It's pretty popular in Thailand. Picture is of Tle signing the contract for rights to produce the book into a lakorn. Filming will start some time in July.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's another Mafia story. Kan is signed with PolyPlus so he can't play for this production.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
A more accurate spelling of the title would be "Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai". I skimmed through the novel some time ago and it was pretty good. Baifern is the most befitting actresses for the role of Fahsai because she's suppose to be short, cute, lively with animated like features. Fahsai is also smart and actually has a backbone. I don't know who I would picture as Daniel. He's very bossy and authoritative but when he wants to be sweet, he is veryyyy sweet so whoever takes on the role should be able to differentiate between the two personas. The most important trait of Daniel is that he's extremely tall and is half Chinese. I hope it's Mek or Mike and Baifern.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Np! I think Boom is confirmed to be playing ChenMing, the other male character who falls for the nang aek, Fahsai. The person taking on the role of Daniel apparently has a six pack. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to think of everyone who has a six pack. Lol. So far, Es, Mik, Weir, and Michael are the fittest p'eks they have there. The rest are scrawny. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
555, p'ek's description should limit a lot of p'eks for this role then LOL.

A mafia lakorn~~~ I say yes :3

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Praek is also suppose to be 190 cm according to the novel lol. It'll be a nightmare if it ends up being New since his fans are requesting for him to be in here. God no! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh gawd, not New! Please.... I hope it's Mik. The more I read the description of p'ek the more Mik's face just floats to my mind. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What's wrong with New? He's a great actor and I love him. He has packs too and is tall. But for some reason I have a feeling it will be Weir. As of Baifern, I think it's possible. I can't think of any other n'eks.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir has too many lakorns in the works. I think they're still shooting Peuan Paeng and Morrasoom Sawat. His third is Phet Dtat Phet with Kwan. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mik and Baifern are good. Mik doesn't look Chinese at all though. Baifern looks more Chinese than Mik. Hm... The only actor I can think of who would be fitting in terms of characteristics and appearance is New.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OH!! Porshe and Baifern! But Porshe doesn't have a six pack... If Porshe worked out for this role, he'd be perfect for it. I want to see Porshe being a jerk to Baifern. :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYNUP2m_YAw

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Not to mention that Weir is likely to pair up with Poo next year if Channel 7 is willing to wait for Poo so the chances for him to be in here are close to none. It was hinted a while back that the actor is fairly new but I don't know if the person they were hinting back then still remains as one of the candidates now. When I reread the novel, the first person that comes to mind is Mek. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Porshe needs to lose weight first. Lol. My goodness. The boy done got chubby. He's so cute when he was slim. It might just be Mik if he's fairly new. Aren't they trying to promote him to p'ek? Makes sense. Too bad the n'ek won't be someone I like because Sammy's filming two lakorns. Now is off to study and Kwan has two lakorns lined up for her.