[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @saobomp
Awww, thanks so much. I miss them too and doing little clip like that helps just to get a dose of them everyday! :thumbup: I might attempt to do a fan made vid at some point but right now I just want to make some favorite scenes with Eng subs.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, Pim used to sing for Kamikaze. She has a lovely voice. She can also play the guitar and ukulele as well, making her such a multi talented girl.

To expand on Steph and her acting experience, her first three lakorns were all filmed simultaneously and they literally aired during the same time so if you were watching lakorns during that time slot, you saw her on screen everyday of the week. She didn't have the priority like others where she would film one lakorn, wait for the feedback and improve for her next project. Right after that, the elders made her play rai in Kularb Len Fai when she didn't have enough experience under her belt to portray such a complex role. Then they put her in an action lakorn. It's good thing that they're entrusting her a variety of different roles but heck, slow down a bit. They're not giving these opportunties to her at the right timing. I believe that she has potential. If she took more acting classes and worked at a more reasonable pace, she would be better.

I adore both girls and think they're beautiful and talented in their own ways. I admire Steph for her passion of living a healthy lifetstyle and having a solid personality. She's strong, straightforward and independent. You can easily tell that she doesn't care about being super popular or relying on any koo jin tidings. She just wants to challenge herself and be the best version of herself that she can be. She doesn't allow the reporters or anyone really to put her down yet she doesn't come off as being brash. The reporters are annoying by always telling her how she doesn't have any grasae and asks whether she feels bad about it lol. Of course Steph confidently says that she's working at her own pace, she's competing with herself and not other people. She doesn't feel bad about anything. I love how she's such a no fuss girl who doesn't take crap from anyone. On the other hand, Pim is so bubbly, cheerful and optimistic, like a breath of fresh air. She always appears so kind and down to earth with everyone she encounters which is why I liked her from the get go. I'm glad that Ch7 is promoting her because she has what it takes to be a primetime nang aek. They both have good chemistry with our Mr. Hunk so as as fan I'm lucky to see the people that I've come to like all work together and play well off each other. Mik actually has chemistry with all his co-stars so far but overall, Mr. Giant and Fahsai will always have a special place in my heart.

As for Mik's next lakorn, it does look promising but I'm iffy about his lead girl, Korkwann. They look really cute and all but based on the videos I've seen of her, she doesn't speak Thai fluently at all. Moreover, she doesn't sound confident in herself making her really awkward. Think of like Richy in the movie Koo Kum haha. I hope A Supachai learned his lesson with Richy and put Korkwann in a lot of acting classes before sending her off to Ch7. We all know that Ch7 isn't that keen about having their actors doing workshops or anything, the actors usually have to go on their own time.

Anyways, love the video Katelyn. You're making me want to do another marathon of KLKNNHJ when I just finished not too long ago. Tle already bought the copyrights to the second novel and said that if this segment is successful, he will continue on with Chen Ming's story. Anyone else excited for part 2? I wonder when he'll start production and who he will cast as the nang aek, Buabucha. She's described as an extremely beautiful petite girl with perfect features, the stunner amongst Fahsai and Pufai. She meets Chen Ming in Paris and they both were intrigued by each other during their first encounter. I can't think of who fits that description but height wise, Milly would be a good choice.

Sylvia Christopher

A Burnt Child Who Dreads Fire
Anyways, love the video Katelyn. You're making me want to do another marathon of KLKNNHJ when I just finished not too long ago. Tle already bought the copyrights to the second novel and said that if this segment is successful, he will continue on with Chen Ming's story. Anyone else excited for part 2? I wonder when he'll start production and who he will cast as the nang aek, Buabucha. She's described as an extremely beautiful petite girl with perfect features, the stunner amongst Fahsai and Pufai. She meets Chen Ming in Paris and they both were intrigued by each other during their first encounter. I can't think of who fits that description but height wise, Milly would be a good choice.
Hey, thanks for the info:cheer:so....we're really gonna get to watch the sequel, aren't we? Fabulous! I'm not as excited to see Chen Ming again, but as long there're Daniol and Fahsai in it, I'm in.

Sylvia Christopher

Here's another totally awesome mv. :love::icon12: It fuels my fever for Daniel and FahSai even more. Daniel is one dangerously handsome devil!

I guess Mik's slo-mo-ness has rubbed off on me, not in the same way though, but I've become slow on the uptake, only watching your MV this time around it occurred to me that heck yeah Daniel is one dangerously handsome devil:nut:

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, thanks for the info:cheer:so....we're really gonna get to watch the sequel, aren't we? Fabulous! I'm not as excited to see Chen Ming again, but as long there're Daniol and Fahsai in it, I'm in.
Your welcome dear! Yes, we certainly have a sequel coming our way. There's also a part 3 and 4 as well but so far, Tle only signed the copyright deal with the author for the first two only. Daniel and Fahsai appear in the novel so they should be featured in the lakorn as well.

Sylvia Christopher

Your welcome dear! Yes, we certainly have a sequel coming our way. There's also a part 3 and 4 as well but so far, Tle only signed the copyright deal with the author for the first two only. Daniel and Fahsai appear in the novel so they should be featured in the lakorn as well.
It feels like The Rising Sun all over again, we're lucky enough to have part two coming our way, I hope though it's gonna revolve around Chen Ming's life, the producer/director will let Daniel-Fahsai to have a lot of screen time too:thumbup:, they of all people know better what makes KLKN a hit.

It feels like The Rising Sun all over again, we're lucky enough to have part two coming our way, I hope though it's gonna revolve around Chen Ming's life, the producer/director will let Daniel-Fahsai to have a lot of screen time too:thumbup:, they of all people know better what makes KLKN a hit.
I think daniel and fah will only have a cameo cause this is chen ming's story.since i haven't read the book.i think they will have less screen time.so excited for season 2

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
My my, that music video was amazing :love::icon12:. Everything about it was perfect, now I definitely gotta go and watch the drama.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, I've made clip of another one of my favorite scenes. :love::cheer::drooling: Here's a clue...Daniel is shirtless. Disclaimer: This content may cause nosebleed. Girls be sure to have your issue handy. It's funny how FahSai accidentally hit her nose with a book entitled "Accidents". :risas3:

Eye candy coming up!! :love:

Last edited:

Sylvia Christopher

I think daniel and fah will only have a cameo cause this is chen ming's story.since i haven't read the book.i think they will have less screen time.so excited for season 2
My wishful thinking indeed....yeah, cameo, that makes sense. If it's so, they're gonna introduce a whole bunch of new characters, rather than let Mik play the second fiddle, like Chen Ming is to Daniel in KLKN and perhaps there will be no more Chen Biao-Pui Fai and Fergie and Ben oopshesdead and their kids:crybaby2:.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The nosebleed scene is one of my favorite scenes in KLK. The cocky way Daniel asked Fah if he was that handsome lol.

I'm hoping someone will make cuts/edits of just Mik's scenes in Petch Thud Petch. I don't like Thai action lakorns and if it's another one of Ch7's "lets focus on everyone including extras but the main characters" then I'm gonna have to cut it loose even if Mik is in it. I can't wait to see him as a bad-ish guy with guns blazing. He looked pretty cool in KLK in the few action scenes he had. Hopefully he'll get to star with Kwan as the main couple soon too, even if she's older than him, they could work.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @jeanie1
Love Daniel with that arrogant charm. He oozes confidence and charisma. :love: Our girl never had a chance.

Mik seems to really like to do action lakorn. I will tune in but not sure I will be into it as much.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Ch7 has such a short list of actresses that I actually like so the ladies I want Mik with is pretty short. Kwan is at the top of the list, and then Sammy and Preaw. Then he can recycle back to Pim, Steph, and Bow. I'm not familiar with any of their newbies.

He should go freelance that way the hotness could be spread far and wide. Like he could literally star with any of the Ch3 actresses and it'd be hot. Yaya, Mai, Baifern, Mew Nitha, Kim, Bella, Patricia, Taew etc. the possibilities are endless.