[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Today episode was so good, :dance2: cute scenes between both couple. :woot: But i have to said that Lamien and Bounsom was so cute, they both flirted at each other so much and couple of the scenes they both was shy, is was soo cute!! :dance1: I feel like my family think i'm weird because i smile and laughing by myself every times Lamien anf Bounsom scenes come up!! can't wait for tomorrow episode!!   :weee:  :heart: 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Totally love today's episode. So cute. Yes poor Bounsom ugh. I hope at least tomorrow there's going to be some eye opener for Lamai. It's gettijg close to the end.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lamai is another person I'm mad at.
She chose to believe Thongdee's word over her sister. Come on... like seriously Lamien was there getting beaten up. She was physically there as a witness yet Lamai refuse to listen to lamien. She only start listening because lamien was planning to leave home. If not she wouldn't even listen

saobomp

sarNie Adult
When lamirn said she loved someone and Bounsom all close wanting to know who but she didn't say. He was disappointed hehe. The eye connection is so there btw these two. Great portrayal from them. Doing a great job. Love it. Bounsom looks extra handsome on this episode. I love his height and lamien. The mesh well.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I have been mad at Lamai  for the past couples episode. She choose to believe Thongdee's word over her sister. I mean come over who will do that.  :whatever: I hope her character change soon and choose to be on the good side again.  :thumbsup: 

kanica

sarNie Egg
I love the scene between Tanu & Yod.
before Yod fights, he seems to dance.

Bounsom don't like tanu.

Finally, Lamai opened her eyes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bounsom still doesn't know that Tanu is a good guy and he's only pretending to be on Thongkham's side. I hope Bounsom finds out in today's episode so he and Tanu can fight together. I really love the fight scenes. It's very realistic.

kanica

sarNie Egg
yes, I agree with you the fight scenes. I missed the last 20 minutes and Krongkaew is very annoying :yuck: ,
I can't wait for next week.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
hmm... can we all take a moment to talk about today episode?!  :facepalm: Lamai has been learning to protect herself with Lamien.  :rockon: I'm so proud of you Lamai, well done! :dance2: But I want more scenes between Lamien and Bounsom, I just miss those two together been all cute and everything. :wink:  :heart: Tanu and Yod fight scenes so funny! :thumbsup:  I want more episode, just give it to me. CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!  :eyetwitch: 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Old clip in case some haven't seen yet.

http://youtu.be/jh1wLS1s2-8u

Credit to lakornonline youtube

Today they trade couple. *GLARE AT KRONGKAEW*

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Lol today episode when Tanu wearing that supposedly pj to sleep after his house burnt down. Too funny.

So not cool with kongkeow reason to teach the girls.

The look Bounsom had when lamien went with Tanu to eat aw.

So glad lamai finally know about thongdee.

Is there two more episode left?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
kanica said:

Chapter 15?

yes did you read it yet?  I'll come and spoil you girls soon.  A bit busy at work today.  Will swing by during break with Translation.

บุญสมนอนพักอยู่บนเตียงคนไข้ เมื่อลืมตาเห็นเผือกเปิดประตูเดินเข้ามาก็ถอนใจอย่างผิดหวัง เผือกรู้ใจลูกพี่แกล้งแหย่ว่าอยากเห็นหน้าละไมหรือละเมียน
Bounsom was resting in bed at the hospital. He opened his eyes to see it was Peuk at the door, he sighed heavily. Peuk knows what Bounsom is thinking. He teased him, "Did you wanted to see Lamai or Lamien?"

พุดกลับมาที่ตลาดอีกครั้งหมายเคลียร์ปัญหาหัวใจให้ลูกพี่ โดยนำคำพูดของบุญสมมาถ่ายทอดกับ ละเมียนว่า เหตุที่เธอไม่ยอมไปเยี่ยมเขาก็เพราะหึงละไม ได้ผลเกินคาดละเมียนฟังแล้วฉุนแจ้นไปเอาเรื่องเขาถึงโรงพยาบาลทันที
Puth went to the Market to help with Bounsom love problem.  He carries Bounson word to Lamien saying, the reason Lamien won't come visit him must be because she is jealous over Lamai. It seem to work because  Lamien was so mad she went straight to the hospital.

เมื่อมาถึงก็คาดคั้นถามเขาว่าอะไรเธอ บุญสมบ่นเจ็บปางตายแล้วจะมีปากไปว่าใครได้แล้วจับมือเธอไว้เหมือนกลัวว่าจะ หนีไปไหนพลางบ่นอย่างน้อยใจที่ไม่ยอมมาเยี่ยมเขาเลย เหตุที่เขาดีกับละไมเพราะเห็นว่าเป็นพี่สาวของเธอ ละเมียนจึงอธิบายที่เธอดีกับธนูเพราะต้องการช่วยละไมและธนูเช่นกัน แล้วเล่าเรื่องที่กรองแก้วขอธนูจากพี่สาวเพื่อแลกกับการสอนมวย บุญสมถอนใจโล่งอกเลิกหวาดระแวงเธอ
The minute she arrived she scold him and ask what did he say about her.  Bounsom murmur that his injuries is close to death, how can he possibly talk about anyone. He was afraid she leave him again so he held onto her hand while he complain about her not visiting him at all. He explain to her the reason he's nice to Lamai was because she is her sister. Lamien explain back the reason she is nice to Tanu because she wanted to help her sister and Tanu get together.  She told him about how KrongKaew would only teach them Muay if Lamai hands Tanu over to her.  After hearing the story Bounsom sigh in relief as his suspicion is all cleared up.