[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Let's just say I hope they throw in another character that likes Lamien so Bounsom can become jealous over. Argh.... still mad...

THIS IS WHY I AM MAD!

ละเมียนเดินนำหน้าเขามาหยุดคุยยังมุมหนึ่ง ฉันเคยหลงคิดว่านายพอจะมีความดีอยู่บ้าง ที่แท้ก็เหลวทั้งเพ นายมันเลวเสมอต้นเสมอปลายจริงๆ
Lamien walks up ahead and stop at a corner to talk.  "I've always thought you have some goodness in you, but the truth is you're bad from beginning to end.
นายเป็นพวกนกสองหัว ตีสองหน้า จับปลาสองมือ นายทำดีกับฉันพร้อมๆกับทำดีกับพี่ละไม
You're double headed and 2 face. You're a cheater! You acted nice toward me and P'Lamai at the same time.

คุณกล่าวหาผม นี่คุณคิดว่าผมจีบคุณแล้วก็จีบคุณละไมไปพร้อมๆกันเรอะ ขอโทษด้วยที่ทำให้เข้าใจผิด ผมไม่ได้จีบคุณ...ผมเอ็นดูคุณแบบน้องสาว
You are accusing me?  Are you thinking I'm courting you and Lamai at the same time? Excuse me, but I think there's a misunderstanding.  I am not courting you.  I adore you as a little sister.

อะ...อะไรนะ ไอ้...ไอ้...ไอ้...
w...what!  You....you...you..

"ผมจะจีบคุณได้ยังไงในเมื่อคุณดูถูกผม เรียกจิกผมแทบทุกครั้ง ไอ้บุญสมบ้างล่ะ ไอ้หมาบ้าบ้างล่ะ เรื่องเหลวไหลไร้สาระพวกนี้เนี่ยนะ
"How can I court you when you look down on me.  Always calling me name like Ae Bounsom or Crazy Dog. Are these absurd things
ที่คุณบอกว่าจะเคลียร์กับผม”
you wanted to straighten out with me?

ฉันจะไม่ยอมให้พี่ละไมตกเป็นเหยื่อนายเด็ดขาด ไปให้พ้น ไป๊! ไปให้พ้นเดี๋ยวนี้
" I won't allow P'Lamai to become your prey. Leave! Go! Leave now!

ก็ไม่ได้อยากจะมาสักหน่อย
"Who said I wanted to come."

พูดจบก็เดินออกไปทิ้งให้ละเมียนยืนโกรธจนตัวสั่น เธอกลับเข้ามาในร้านเห็นพี่สาวยืนรอเพื่อชวนจะไปเรียนมวยด้วยกัน
After he finished talking he walk off leaving Lamien by herself fuming with anger. Lamien went back home and saw her sister waiting for her to go learn Muay together.

ละเมียนย้อนถามแล้วใครจะเป็นคนไปรับสตางค์ที่โรงเรียน เธออึ้งเมื่อรู้ว่าพี่สาวไหว้วานบุญสมให้ไปรับแทน ละเมียนขอไปรับน้องเองแล้วบอกวันหลังไม่ต้องไปรบกวนไหว้วานคนอื่นเขา
Lamien ask who is going to pick up Sathang from school. Her sister told her she ask Bounsom to take care instead. Lamien said she will go pick him up and next time don't bother other people.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I told you to watch it Sarn. Will test you Saturday to see if you watch it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm about to close the shop for tonight . I'll go home and watch it . Busy tomorrow , i have a date to go watch Mr. Grey  :dance1:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just watched WWYWY and it was hilarious!
Oh oh... Mick & Bow are so cute BTS.
Bow is just so adorable. I hope this kid goes far in her career.

Kelly & Jan has really good off screen chemistry.
I know he's dating Green, but maaaaaaan... Jan just has really good chemistry with all her p'eks.

kanica

sarNie Egg
Someone mentioned on another topic, the next lakorn will air on 25 March, we still have 4 episode.

It's true, we saw only Lamien jealous of bounsom,
It would be great if we could see bounsom jealous of Lamien.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Man it's 7:13am and I'm still mad!!!  Let me go up there and start translating....

KK done translating.  ARgh....that idiot.....I understand it's Lamien fault that she just starting throwing a tantrum at him but.....he should use different words!!!! He's saying all these things just to protect his own feelings.  Aiya.......Don't get me started again. Like Lamien said he "Kee Noy jai".   If I was Lamien I won't talk to him and when she's in danger won't allow him to come rescue her!!!!!  He can go and save his own pride!

The only person I can think of that they can use to make Mr. Mad dog mad is probably the Poo Kong Petch (police officer) but dunno if he's single, married, or anything. 

Ahhhh the idiot if he was smart he should of use that conversation and turn it around and ask for her feelings toward him instead. But nooo.....

It all started because of KrongKaew!!!!!

lols I'm very in to the script.  Ahahaha....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Oh no not good since you're upset. Ayaii. I want to know what triggered it and what was said. I wonder if he's trying to not endanger her if he's around her? Wednesday can't come close enough. Can't wait. Thanks for the spoiler.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Kkrystal said:
Let's just say I hope they throw in another character that likes Lamien so Bounsom can become jealous over. Argh.... still mad...

THIS IS WHY I AM MAD!

ละเมียนเดินนำหน้าเขามาหยุดคุยยังมุมหนึ่ง ฉันเคยหลงคิดว่านายพอจะมีความดีอยู่บ้าง ที่แท้ก็เหลวทั้งเพ นายมันเลวเสมอต้นเสมอปลายจริงๆ
Lamien walks up ahead and stop at a corner to talk.  "I've always thought you have some goodness in you, but the truth is you're bad from beginning to end.
นายเป็นพวกนกสองหัว ตีสองหน้า จับปลาสองมือ นายทำดีกับฉันพร้อมๆกับทำดีกับพี่ละไม
You're double headed and 2 face. You're a cheater! You acted nice toward me and P'Lamai at the same time.

คุณกล่าวหาผม นี่คุณคิดว่าผมจีบคุณแล้วก็จีบคุณละไมไปพร้อมๆกันเรอะ ขอโทษด้วยที่ทำให้เข้าใจผิด ผมไม่ได้จีบคุณ...ผมเอ็นดูคุณแบบน้องสาว
You are accusing me?  Are you thinking I'm courting you and Lamai at the same time? Excuse me, but I think there's a misunderstanding.  I am not courting you.  I adore you as a little sister.

อะ...อะไรนะ ไอ้...ไอ้...ไอ้...
w...what!  You....you...you..

"ผมจะจีบคุณได้ยังไงในเมื่อคุณดูถูกผม เรียกจิกผมแทบทุกครั้ง ไอ้บุญสมบ้างล่ะ ไอ้หมาบ้าบ้างล่ะ เรื่องเหลวไหลไร้สาระพวกนี้เนี่ยนะ
"How can I court you when you look down on me.  Always calling me name like Ae Bounsom or Crazy Dog. Are these absurd things
ที่คุณบอกว่าจะเคลียร์กับผม”
you wanted to straighten out with me?

ฉันจะไม่ยอมให้พี่ละไมตกเป็นเหยื่อนายเด็ดขาด ไปให้พ้น ไป๊! ไปให้พ้นเดี๋ยวนี้
" I won't allow P'Lamai to become your prey. Leave! Go! Leave now!

ก็ไม่ได้อยากจะมาสักหน่อย
"Who said I wanted to come."

พูดจบก็เดินออกไปทิ้งให้ละเมียนยืนโกรธจนตัวสั่น เธอกลับเข้ามาในร้านเห็นพี่สาวยืนรอเพื่อชวนจะไปเรียนมวยด้วยกัน
After he finished talking he walk off leaving Lamien by herself fuming with anger. Lamien went back home and saw her sister waiting for her to go learn Muay together.

ละเมียนย้อนถามแล้วใครจะเป็นคนไปรับสตางค์ที่โรงเรียน เธออึ้งเมื่อรู้ว่าพี่สาวไหว้วานบุญสมให้ไปรับแทน ละเมียนขอไปรับน้องเองแล้วบอกวันหลังไม่ต้องไปรบกวนไหว้วานคนอื่นเขา
Lamien ask who is going to pick up Sathang from school. Her sister told her she ask Bounsom to take care instead. Lamien said she will go pick him up and next time don't bother other people.

OMG! I don't like where this going :weee:  :hide:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had watched couple eps , it pretty funny & the fight look so intense . I love how Kelly kept messing w/ jank & he so comical/cynical toward her and she the same ^^^ the mad dog dude got a major temper problem and his hair kept changing ?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Those that want to watch wwywy.

http://youtu.be/1rzfh0p3YhQ

Credit to MB family pantip

kanica

sarNie Egg
I use google translator for the Thairath website ch14, but I did not understand.

what happens to Lamai? Thongdee shot her or am I wrong?

ในที่สุดละไมถูกยอดรวบตัวไว้ได้ มันบังคับธนูให้หยุดสู้ในขณะที่ทองดีกำลังเป็นฝ่ายเสียเปรียบเพลี่ยงพล้ำ ละไมตะโกนให้เขาฆ่ามันไม่ต้องเป็นห่วงเธอ ทองดีฉวยโอกาสที่ธนูลังเลคว้าปืนจากลูกน้องแล้วสาดกระสุนใส่เขาจนล้มลงแน่นิ่ง ละไมโผเข้าหาธนูด้วยความตกใจ ทองดีเล็งปืนยิงใส่เธอด้วยความแค้น ร่างของละไมล้มลงแน่นิ่งเคียงข้างเขา

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
kanica said:
I use google translator for the Thairath website ch14, but I did not understand.

what happens to Lamai? Thongdee shot her or am I wrong?

ในที่สุดละไมถูกยอดรวบตัวไว้ได้ มันบังคับธนูให้หยุดสู้ในขณะที่ทองดีกำลังเป็นฝ่ายเสียเปรียบเพลี่ยงพล้ำ ละไมตะโกนให้เขาฆ่ามันไม่ต้องเป็นห่วงเธอ ทองดีฉวยโอกาสที่ธนูลังเลคว้าปืนจากลูกน้องแล้วสาดกระสุนใส่เขาจนล้มลงแน่นิ่ง ละไมโผเข้าหาธนูด้วยความตกใจ ทองดีเล็งปืนยิงใส่เธอด้วยความแค้น ร่างของละไมล้มลงแน่นิ่งเคียงข้างเขา

translation:
Finally Lamai was restrained by Yod.
He forced Tanu to stop fighting even though
Thongdee was at a disadvantage.
Lamai shouted to kill him and said
not to worry about her. Thongdee took
that chance while Tanu was hesitating
to grab the gun from his
subordinate and shot Tanu.
Tanu fell motionless to the ground.
Lamai approached Tanu worriedly.
Thongdee aimed at Lamai with resentment.
Lamai fell over next to Tanu.

OMG! I cannot wait for this scene!
I hope it comes up tomorrow or Thursday.
>_< EXCITED!