[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay all done.  Can't seem to put the word Noy jai in the translation.  Trying to not do a run on sentence.  I feel the need to take grammar class again.  Ahahaha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
oh how i cant wait until next's episode. so glad that they will have that clear. i wish they would let bounsom know who Tanu is and his reason to be station there. 

thanks thank KKrystal.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thanks krystal for the spoiler! I can't wait to watch that scene!  :dance3:

Episode 13 was pretty good as far as the story falling into place finally. I'm glad Lamai knows the truth now. But ugh, Krongkaew is so annoying. What is wrong with that girl? She's acting desperate. She'll only teach if Lamai hands Tanu over? Like he's some piece of furniture or something. I would be highly disappointed in her if I was Tanu. If I was Lamai I'd tell her, "sure, but if Tanu doesn't want you, I can't help...".

Bounsom and Lamien didn't have scenes together. =/ But at least he was always there to save her.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the part when Bounsom and Tanu came to save the girls during the shooting.  I gave Bounsom thumbs up because he ask Tanu to help Lamai and told Lamien to ride him with.  They went back to their original couple.  If Bounsom gave Lamai a ride and not Lamien.  I would be extremely mad.

Yes Krongkaew is....the sister are more of a help than Krongkaew.  The two sister are just spoil, they are not bad.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
kanica said:
Yes I read, but I did not understand everything, just some part.
thanks.
Had to double post lols and I'm a mod. 

If you don't understand or can't read a part. Just copy it here and I'll help translate.  Might not be 100% accurate since I'm not thai but I'll do my best!...Make sure to put as spoiler since most of these part didn't air yet. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if Tanu had any interest in her then okay i can understand but he doesnt. She over heard Tanu and his father talked about Lamai too. Hopefully, she come to her senses. 

Another funny part is when the po kong, tanu, and bounsom were in the other pa lart's office talking. liked how the po kong said if we dont allow thongdee's family to do things then there wont be a problem hehe. thumbs up for him. kong keow needs to pair up with him hehe.

i have a feeling there's another undercover cop there. not sure if it's the meatball man or what. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It hasn't been spoil yet but if I were to guess....I would say...it's the prefect, the sheriff, (นายอำเภอ)., however you want to refer him as.

I was thinking the meatball guy too hmmm....we will find out soon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i had him in mind too but it seems like the peeps known him for a long time? he still could be though but the meatball guy seems to be in the scene a lot more now especially around Tanu? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
HuabNag said:
Somehow I think it is the mute guy???

I'm thinking it's him too. There might be more than one undercover cop or nai umpur. Tanu's dad always calls someone to watch after Tanu.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
From the tone that Tanu's dad talk in they have to be younger. I think the person he spoke on the phone is the meatball guy. I think his name was chin right?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lols there is more than one helper. Well, we all guess right except 1. No one said the name yet.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Hmmm trying to think I mean we know all the people like kongkeow, tongkhon are on their side uk. Poot and puek are helpless as we can see. Don't really see where there's anyone else? U can spoke us if u read the next chapter hehe.