[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Two more days.

Hm, is this ending this weekend? Just double checking?! I haven't seen anything that points to that.
Hoping that we still get 3 episodes this weekend.
That's what they said on instagram based on the post of the director.

It is really one of the best lakorn I've watched. So lighthearted.

Rita

Nadech <3
I came across a video of GUY (khun nakarin)
His such a cool guy,family man n his English is so good. Watch it here
He grew up in the US, no wonder his English is so good. I'm really surprised. He is such a good actor because currently, I hate him as Nakarin.

Side note - I really don't want May and the dad to forgive him. He is actually trying to murder his own family, no forgiveness should be allowed.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Mik is so handsome! I feel in love with him in Once Upon A Time In My Heart (I believe that was the title). Is this a worth it drama to watch ladies? And if so where are u guys watching the drama at?

MTan

sarNie Egg
Thanks to those trolls..it looks like we won’t be getting any eng sub versions for the next few weeks, sigh..
saw the clips for ep 13..why is that Maysarin going with Mackarin again? The director is making Maysarin dumb and dumber each episode. It is so annoying.... how can she not trusts and listens to her husband who saved her ass so many times. Khun Kade warned her about Nackarin... and yet she continued to be stupid about it.. so stupid! :BangHead:

I got a bit sad that we won’t be seeing the new eps with sub and I can’t understand even jus a bit. I rely on what I see.

I wish they revealed Nackarin was the real Bon in last night’s episode because they had a lot of fight scenes and I think it was too much.. got so little of Kade and May. They should’ve wrapped it up with Bon tonight so the last episode is full of :icon12:. But what ending would it be if there’ll no thrill and drama.

And idk why but May kept avoiding Kade’s kisses on the lips. And if ever he does kiss her, she always had that surprise look. I miss their ealier episode kisses but this time both are willing. Where is the love? Come on! willing|:cheer:babysw

Now that I saw the preview for tomorrow’s episode, I got confused if it is really ending this week. :confused12:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
The lakorn sort of lost focus and juice. That's what happens when you film and air at the same time, you run out of ideas, too tired to be creative, and you have to settle for certain things due to time restraints.

Can't wait to watch FINALE! I hope it's ending because they're all filler episodes now and it's not even good filler scenes either. WAYYYYY too much physically hurting May scenes and Kade fighting. Ugh. May and Kade should have consummated a longgggg time ago. The pecks and kisses are a bit redundant now.

Last edited:

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
No, it's not ending this week. Lol

Sai Lohid airs next week on the 22nd, this will be ending next Friday. Unless they do a special next Friday and this ends today. I don't know. Hahah. All of the scenes I've seen them film are already all included, so don't know where or what extra footage will make two hours for next Friday if it's not ending today. Hahha. Surprise me.

It was actually cringy watching some of the filler scenes.

But I am just thinking: It just doesn’t make sense that May always resist to Kade’s advances (kisses) when they have liplocked before even after their first night. I want moaarrr!

The Bon reveal will probably happen tonight then next episode would be redemption and wedding. Happy ending!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Too much Bon and Nakarin. They shifted the focus of the story.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense either for May to keep delaying making Kade happy when the guy has saved her a billion times. Life should be cherished at this point.

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Hahaha. I agree. They probably ran out of juice from episode 9 onwards. The first few episodes were solid and exciting, but then the rest were too repetitive.. They are circling the whole issue. I love how they didn't make May misunderstand Kade with all that Pin and Ruth meddling. That had the makings of a mature drama.. I am missing Kade's kisses.. We are only getting pecks. WHY?!

It’s not even real pecks...it’s sniffing! But May gave a cute peck with the porridge scene complete with sound.

Btw, I love the fact that Mik and Pook are teasing each other on IG (I just rely on google translate) it adds more fun to the show. It is one part I will miss when this show ends.