[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

Dang, how many scenes does Pook have in that polka dot dress or outfit? Haha.

They're filming again. I just really hope they can keep up with the quality.

Anyway, on Mik's live, I just love it how he just bursts with energy when nang'ake, May, comes into his live. It's like Kadedan can't wait to see May. Haha. All of the fans are asking where's May on his feed.

Mik is so funny. They're filming some scenes from the past, wonder why?

2. Liddysopretty

That's another good twist to the plot too. It's too sad that they'll go the typical Thai drama route, making Look Kaew an aweful person who tries to kill May too in the next episodes. Ugh. Why couldn't they just make her end up with Nakarin? Seems like she truly cares for him.

Sorry, I've been so busy right when I decide to do summaries. Hahah. It's gonna have to wait.

HNA0 likes this.
  3. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

I was wondering too, she keeps on wearing that polka dot dress while Mik has changed into another outfit.

And do we have any information on the number of episodes we have left? I hope we can have many more episodes without dragging the story.

Ele likes this.
  4. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Nakarin is the brother. I already know how its going to end even though the drama isnt quite following the summary

Ele and Liddysopretty like this.
  5. Liddysopretty

I stay away from summaries now since I'll lose interest once I know the ending. Haha.

Ele likes this.
  6. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

I used to love getting to know what’s gonna happen next but with this one I just enjoy the ride.

Liddysopretty likes this.
  7. Liddysopretty

This one is rare for me because I'm dying to know what's going to happen next but it's worth it to wait. Hehe.

Pook looks really good with her hair all tied up. Not that many girls can do that.

One of my favorite outfits from May's wardrobe is still the white one in Episode 2 when Kade and May met again at her resort. The one where it shows her side. So pretty and chic. Pook has a nice and toned body.

8. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

is it working on the site? for some reason, it is still restricted for me :( idk why.

9. Liddysopretty

Haha, Mik's Instagram post is like, I'm with you, Khun May all day today. Yeahhh! I hope they keep focusing on just them two.

10. MTan

MTan sarNie Egg

Th private site is still down but the ep 8/9 are posted. I emailed them. Maybe that’s why I managed to watch it. Hope no more trolls messing up for everyone.

11. Snowrain

Snowrain sarNie Egg

Can you please give me the link too?, thank you

12. Liddysopretty

Dang, these trolls are ruining it for everyone.

I'm a bit bored and so tempted to read the summaries. :confused12:

13. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

yeah i am pissed cuz i can't watch it anymore. where are you getting summaries from?

14. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Do we know how many episodes yet that is one is getting?.

Lauj likes this.
  15. Liddysopretty

Some people have it on YouTube, some on Manager, some on True, and some on other random sites. I haven't looked into it because once I do, I have to read them. Haha.

16. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

I can finally watch again, YAY! I only saw ep 8 last night. It was so cute and the whole durian situation cracked me up.

Bon omg. We need a DNA check

17. Ay-my

Ay-my sarNie Egg

I can’t seem to find the summary, can you please share the link?

18. Liddysopretty

19. Ay-my

Ay-my sarNie Egg

Awww, that sucks but thank you

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny