[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
OK I watched with Chinese subs so I recap the first half:
How's the buzz in China? I heard it was good?

Thai audience sometimes has a funny taste. They may not like this lakorn as much or the competition is too high like Angkor. Haha. I think Mik's lakorn with Bow may be more of their taste became it's real comedy. If I remember correctly, Dida? Dida always does well.

The buzz in Thailand is pretty good but I actually think it could be better. Hahah. This drama is pretty solid so far in everything. So I hope it does exceptionally well in China.

Last edited:

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
How's the buzz in China? I heard it was good?

Thai audience sometimes has a funny taste. They may not like this lakorn as much or the competition is too high like Angkor. Haha. I think Mik's lakorn with Bow May be more of their taste became it's real comedy. If I remember correctly, Dida? Dida always does well.

Then buzz in Thailand is pretty good but I actually think it could be better. Hahah. This drama is pretty solid so far in everything. So I hope it exceptionally well in China.
I was looking at Weibo and it did pretty well! It was the 17th most searched term yesterday.. The C netizens were funny. They felted cheated by the bed scene also!! They called it a "boat scene" (船戏 Chuan Xi) instead of a "bed scene" (床戏 Chuang Xi)... Cuz it was a fake bed scene. It was pretty punny because it sounded similar. Hehe. A lot of them mentioned how they wanted to watch a bit but ended up staying up the whole night. Hehehe

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
Hahah, me too. I wanted to catch a few minutes but ended up watching almost the entire episode live. The script is good. The editing is pretty good too considering that it's airing and filming at the same time. There wasn't much post production time. The acting is really good. I love how Kade just stares at May. The way he's hurt, how he's jealous, when he protects her, he worries about her, to when he's being thirsty. Hahah. May, too. Is it just me or can you guys see Pook blush on her cheeks during the cute skinship scenes? Sure, she has blush but at times I feel as if she's really blushing.

I thought by now they would be wiser and check for authenticity of claims before actually believing that he is the missing son. I believe there is more to the dad’s story than what was initially shown.

I hope tonight’s episode have more May and Kade just like when they were at Khao Yai (not sure).

Rita

Nadech <3
Ruth's mom needs to chill and not get involved in everyone's business. Just finished ep 7 and literally about to slap a bitch lol.

Kade is so understanding omg. He is such a good man and have so much trust in may even tho she pulls dumb ass move.

Bon is gonna be a hot mess...

MTan

sarNie Egg
Yes!! So freakin' true~ I love how Kade is always going to clear things up and May doesn't really hold it against him too long.

Wow! Ugh, that's amazing and honestly, I've not seen a n'ek do that before. Love it!

Ruth's mom though...wtf? She's way scary and mean. May should be glad cause she dodged a bullet and fell straight into the arms of Kade haha
Watching ep 7 now and loving every moment of our OTP scenes.
I do want to bring up my thoughts about Ruth’s Mom though. For an airline CEO, the Company must be devoid of any good candidates if they have to appoint an emotionally unstable and scary person like Ruth’s Mom to be their CEO. As a shareholder, wouldn’t the investors be freaking out to see the CEO of the company behave like a lunatic in public... an airline company to the boot. I just find this a bit of a stretched. Barring Pin/Ruth/Crazy mom’s scenes...this would be my favourite lakorn after Bpoop Paeh Sunnivat.

achimay18

sarNie Egg
Kade and May are seriously too adorable together! I’m in love with everything about their relationship. They make sure they understand each other and clear any misunderstandings. Love the development the development between their characters.

JSJY is one of my favorite lakorns this year, beside BPS.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Hatchling
I've been so busy, I'm just now watching Episode 8.

Ever since Pin understood May and Kade, she has become a likable character. Toon, the actress, is so good as Pin. Her crying scenes, emotions, tone of voice, to retaliating against Ruj's Mom is SUPERB. She's doing a great job. Just wanted to give her mad props for convincing me that she's Pin. I don't see Toon in Pin at all. I would love to see her lead one day. This is my first time watching her and I'm quite impressed. Her eyes emote so well without flinching her facial muscles. It's something Ch. 3 nang'akes can't seem to grasp yet. Anyway, I'm glad Pin is beating Ruj's Mom at her own wicked game. Hahahh. Karma. Ya know, Pin just loves Ruj. She's so loyal to such a lousy and useless guy. Hahah. She works hard selling coffee while waiting for him to return. She doesn't want his money or status. She just wants him. Awwww. I'm touched.

Kade is SUPER cheeky. My heart is about to explode with warmth as I watch how Kade and May have grown to simply love and cherish one another. They are koo cheewit, life partners.