[CH7] Jao Sao Jum Yorm (Pordeecom) : Mik Tongraya/Pooklook Fonthip

Discussion in '2018' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Olivia Vansteno

Olivia Vansteno sarNie Egg

Does anyone know how many episodes it will be?

2. Liddysopretty

Liddysopretty sarNie Hatchling

Sorry, I don't know and I don't know where to find that information either. But so far, 16 chapters from that website isn't even the ending yet.

Wow! May gets hurt and kidnapped a lot in here. Hahah.

I skimmed a bit of the summaries but will stop because I want to watch it with no bias.

3. Liddysopretty

Too bad, can't catch it live. Arrgghh!

In just an hour or soooooo! Yesss!!!

4. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Hi guys, is there any website where I can watch this live? The previous links posted does not work anymore.

There seems to be region restriction on my side.

5. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

do ch.7 post their lakorn on youtube like ch.3? i don't think since i wasn't able to find any. anyone can confirm?

6. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

They don’t post full episodes only snippets. They have an app bugaboo where you will find their shows but if outside of TH there is a corresponding fee. I tried to subscribe but I keep getting that my subscription expired when I just joined.

7. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Someone should have message or mention me the old link wasnt working...

Heress a new link.... just let me know if this one doesnt work anymore later.. ill try find a new one.
    http://www.zaatvhd.com/channel-7-hd-online/

JuDee22 likes this.
  8. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Thank you alissaax:icon12:

Will try this one for tomorrow’s ep.

9. alissaax

10. alissaax

JuDee22 likes this.
  11. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

12. Rita

Rita Nadech <3

just finished ep 9. I can't wait for tonight's episode.

ruth & pin omg. I feel sorta bad for them. ruth's mom is insane and she bought this upon herself. love can be shared and just because your son loves someone else, it doesn't mean you lose them. I wanted to laugh at her face when she was crying. I have no sympathy for her since she is so insane.

i can't believe kade took a bullet for may. best pra'ek ever, he was so logical the entire time and analyze the entire situation from head to toe. nackarin is sketch. who the heck is he?

i'll be off to vacation tomorrow so i won't be able to enjoy the next couple episodes. please update so i can spazz with you guys :)

13. jayyepeeen

jayyepeeen sarNie Egg

Have not watched episode 10 yet, just been obssessively stalking instagram for bits and pieces of the episode. Friend who watched the first part of episode 10 said that there was more cute in episode 10 than in 9! Hehehe. I kinda skimmed 9 without subs because the kidnapping plot seemed so contrived and she has been kidnapped so many times. xP If I were a multi-millionaire like they are, I would surround myself/May with 10393930202 bodyguards. Preferably of the Ji Chang Wook or the Nadech kind. Heh. That aside, I love that every episode has enough cute to tide people through and that misunderstandings don't last long. Saying that, I am not afraid that Kade will misunderstand May (like the previews have us believe) because this show is better than that! Hehe.

Onto spazzing for episode 10! THEY. ARE. SO. CUTE. I think Kade got found out about his amnesia plot early on in the episode because he was familiar with his assistant Archar or something. Hehehe. And May was sporting a scheming smirk when she uncovered his lie. I CANNOT WAIT TILL TO SEE HOW SHE WILL MAKE HIM PAYBACK. Preferably in kisses, Ms Maysarin??? Pretty please?

14. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

How was episode 10, I haven't seen it yet?.

15. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

Episode 10 is like a filler episode. Not too much happened but there were cute and sweet scenes with May and Kade.

MKfan132 likes this.
  16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Aww nice, Thanks for the info :).

17. HNA0

HNA0 ☀️

Lol the struggle is real just to watch it live. I wish ch7 would just post their dramas on YouTube. A little sharing wouldn’t hurt. Sharing is caring.

JuDee22 likes this.
  18. jayyepeeen

jayyepeeen sarNie Egg

Watched episode 10 with Chinese subs! Argh.. it really is a filler episode. The sweet scenes were very cute but we had too much of Lookaew and Nakarin. They took up more than 40% of the episode... Fast forwarding them slowed down my handphone. -.- May and Kade were cute as usual, and she was quite smart to figure out that he was bluffing about his "amnesia". The toilet "willing" scene was his imagination as usual, but they made progress and May really trust him now. :') Overall cute episode, but I could do without Lookaew who is increasingly going crazy.

19. Liddysopretty

I think this is going to end next week. There's so little left to reveal.

I still want more of Kade and May. They're just so cute. We have crazy episodes YET Kade and May together makes it all better.

I'm still with Kade, like when?!!!! If I were May and I knew that someone was after me, I would say yes to Kade the moment we came home from the hospital. Time is of the essence here. Hahah.

Nakarin is so damn crazy like Look Kaew. Ew. The way he pursues May when that's his sister is just beyond me.

20. JuDee22

JuDee22 Dee

I get sad just thinking that this could end soon. I want more of them. I will definitely miss them.

I love the director for always giving us a cute/sweet May and Kade scenes every episode. And Pook and Mik you were perfectly matched for May and Kade. I couldn’t think of anyone else playing them.

This is such a beautiful, fun, lighthearted, sweet, crazy, and romantic lakorn.

The birthday surprise Kade prepared for his wife. Wow! It was too sweet especially the one where they were alone in the garden. :icon12::thumbup:

And I love when Bon was asking for money May threw it in his face!!! Yay!:cheer:

What would I do if this ends? :facepalm: