[Ch5] Nang Singh Sabad Chor [Exact]

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Tono and View are paring in this lakorn..................
Did anyone know the storyline of this lakorn???

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa...View and Tono...gonna be an interesting look. I mean I love View but she's everywhere. Sometimes bores me. I don't know how this is gonna help the Tono and View rumors? But Noom is the director from what I hear so I love him and I know he'll do a great job. I wonder where Pong's pictures are?

So I still have hope for Tono and Egg in another lakorn. Hell give me Tono and Grand I'll take it happily too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I was really looking forward to Pong and Pang reunite here -- but please tell me that Pang is not cross dresser here! Seems like from the fitting pics she is going to disguise herself.

I want to see pic of Pong and Pang together. I miss this so much and they were so cute in their old sitcom together.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or what, b/c I'm sort of sick of Pong everywhere. People said they hate seeing Vill everywhere but seriously, isn't Pong doing the same thing too. What about other p'eks in EXACT, I could name a few who are pretty good at acting. EXACT sure promote Pong and Tono alot these days, and it's getting boring as well. Just saying.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or what, b/c I'm sort of sick of Pong everywhere. People said they hate seeing Vill everywhere but seriously, isn't Pong doing the same thing too. What about other p'eks in EXACT, I could name a few who are pretty good at acting. EXACT sure promote Pong and Tono alot these days, and it's getting boring as well. Just saying.
------>
I agree even though i like pong exact should be fair give other exact actor to act in every ch 5 lakorn same goes to tono also.not just pong and tono only there are other exact praek are talented, khun boy should promote them

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm agree with you two. I like pong too,but I kinda want to see too. First ginning I want to see is I want to nat as p'ek and then I want to guy,bie and pepper back as p'ek rolse again.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
I'm agree with you two. I like pong too,but I kinda want to see too. First ginning I want to see is I want to nat as p'ek and then I want to guy,bie and pepper back as p'ek rolse again.
------> yes true i want to see more pepper uht back as praek. he doesnt have lakorn this for 2012.so sad that exact downgrade him as supporting roles only.it good idea if exact promote toomtam the star 7 as praek
he is good looking too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, Vill, Pei, and Pang are all so beautiful! Pang especially looks outstanding when she's natural!

is this for this lakorn?

cr. pang's ig
I love this pic of her! :thumbsup: Perfect expression, pose, and overall look! Glad to hear that Pong and Pang will be pairing up with each other. They'll make one cute and hot couple.

Hmm, if Tono and Vill will really pair up, I guess I will have to bear it and watch it for Vill (and Pong and Pang). :mellow: But if that's true, then I wonder what Pei and Tono's relationship is in the lakorn...and if Pei really is the nang'rai. I'm sad Vill isn't the nang'ek this time, but at least she's in this lakorn, plus she will be one of Pong's nang'eks next year. xD

From the fitting photos, seems like it will be a period and action lakorn. I may be wrong though hehehe. I like Vill and Pei's outfits; they look so right in them. But Pei's legs are TOO shiny/oily. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

I wonder if Egg/Erk Butsakon Tantiphana will be in this lakorn as well? She's in these pics with Pei, and Pei is wearing the clothes from the lakorn's fitting day.

Credits to tieba.baidu.com (Vill's section)

I did see many mentions of her name in the forums, but I'm not sure if she will star as well. But since nobody has said anything about this yet, I decided to put it out there. It'd be nice if she will be, and it'd be even better if she can pair up with Tono, instead of Vill with him. :spin: Anyway, Vill looks stunning to me! Wonder if her character will be similar to Nooyim (her character in Malai Sarm Chai)...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maiko^_^ for the photos.

Aww Egg is in this lakorn. I really really hope she not n'rai in here trying to get Tono or be a third wheel in Tono & Vill couple since it seem like Pei is going to the n'rai in Pong and Pang relationship. So that leave Tono & Vill couple....hehe

:lol: agree with you Maiko^_^ Egg can pair up with Tono if she in here and leave Vill out of the lakorn or let her pair up with someone..lol....man why can't Exact give Egg, Vill role to play since Vill all ready have one lakorn with Pong and it be odd seeing her in this lakorn with Pong and not pair up with him....lol

Somehow I really don't want to see Tono & Vill pair up. :coverlaf: I feel like Vill should just be with Bie, Son or Guy only..lolz

AikOm^_^

Thanks Maiko^_^ for the photos.

Aww Egg is in this lakorn. I really really hope she not n'rai in here trying to get Tono or be a third wheel in Tono & Vill couple since it seem like Pei is going to the n'rai in Pong and Pang relationship. So that leave Tono & Vill couple....hehe

:lol: agree with you Maiko^_^ Egg can pair up with Tono if she in here and leave Vill out of the lakorn or let her pair up with someone..lol....man why can't Exact give Egg, Vill role to play since Vill all ready have one lakorn with Pong and it be odd seeing her in this lakorn with Pong and not pair up with him....lol

Somehow I really don't want to see Tono & Vill pair up. :coverlaf: I feel like Vill should just be with Bie, Son or Guy only..lolz
You're welcome, Dancy! :D

Yep, hope that Egg isn't the nang'rai; most likely, she will play a supporting role and Pei is the nang'rai. Makes more sense to cast Pei as nang'rai. :yes: Those photos of Tono with Pei make me wonder what kind of relationship they have with each other...if Pei tries to get in the way of Pang and Pong, than I'm guessing that Tono and Pei may be siblings or something (or friends). But I don't know, seeing those cutsey, cuddly pictures of Tono and Pei makes me think that Pei's after both Tono and Pong. :yuck:

Guess we'll have to wait and see. I would rather Egg pair up with Tono again in this lakorn, cause they were so perfect for each other in terms of looks and personality...Egg and Tono deserve a happy ending after Ruea Pae... :cry: Tono and Vill...isn't appealing to me lol. They just don't seem to make a cute couple like Tono & Egg (or Tono & Grand for that matter) to me... I definitely agree with you, Dancy; I prefer Vill with Bie or Guy (even Son), and pair up Tono and Egg again!!! :dude:

Knowing that there are rumors about Tono and Vill make me even more nervous lol. *Sigh* But I guess even if we were to hope otherwise for Tono to be with Egg (or Aim or Grand), it's his life and up to him to decide... Oh, I also agree about Pong and Vill. It's weird for me as well knowing that they'll be pairing up with each other in a different lakorn, yet not pairing up for this one. :huh:

Hope to hear more confirmed news soon. I'm praying hard that Egg will pair up with Tono in this one! :spin: Hehehehe, in this case, I'd rather Vill be a small supporting actress!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I still don't feel that Ake/Egg is n'ek material.. so i'm glad she ain't n'ek in here..

will be tuning in for Pong & Pang :D

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Ha..I thought I was the only one rooting for Egg to be with Tono. I guess I was wrong. I remember during Ruen Pae days people were hating on Egg. If talking about Egg not being n'ek material...I think almost 75% of Thai Actresses aren't n'ek material. Anyways...back to the topic.

I don't think Egg will be in the lakorn. If she was...I think she would have tweeted about it already. I'm hoping she's not in the lakorn cause I want her to pair up with Tono. I don't think Exact will have her play rai...Pei is the best...or maybe there is no rai...Lately most of the exact lakorns doesn't really have a RAI RAI lady.

I'm actually excited to see View and Tono...just because of the hype about them making a hot couple. I mean sometimes HOT COUPLES put on COLD SHOW..I just hope they have chemistry. Do not disappoint me please exact. (Kohn Tuen--was a big disappointment, no chemistry what so ever between the leads.)

I'm not really feeling Pang with the tomboy look, but she is cute. I'm so glad she takes on many different roles. I swear she is so flexible. She can play, n'ek, n'rai and supporting. I think she's very versatile. I'm glad Exact sees that she can play those roles. I mean she doesn't really match N'ek as much (in my opinion)but she does well in her role.

I'm guessing Pei must be related to Tono...those pictures seem like they might be siblings. It's strange you don't see any of Tono and View nor Pong and Pang.

Better yet just make a lakorn with Pong and Pim, Captain and Pim, Tono and Egg, Son and View, Grand and Tono. This will make me happy.

variety

sarNie Egg
I'm actually excited to see View and Tono...just because of the hype about them making a hot couple. I mean sometimes HOT COUPLES put on COLD SHOW..I just hope they have chemistry. Do not disappoint me please exact. (Kohn Tuen--was a big disappointment, no chemistry what so ever between the leads.)
well, just saying, Kohn Teun was a big surprise to me, I actually found great chemistry between Guy and View. They made a really cute and hot couple, so that's why they have some magazine shoots after Kohn teun I guess(or perhaps those magazine editors were kind of blind for choosing them )

agree with Maiko, i hope View will only be a small supporting actress in this