[Ch5] Nang Singh Sabad Chor [Exact]

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I want a slap/kiss rather than action. I guess if they had a lot of romances I wouldn't complained, just don't like it when they focus more on others and unnecessary action scenes that goes on forever. Well action lakorn usually score high rating so hope the same for this one.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
I want a slap/kiss rather than action. I guess if they had a lot of romances I wouldn't complained, just don't like it when they focus more on others and unnecessary action scenes that goes on forever. Well action lakorn usually score high rating so hope the same for this one.
I think action drama is not that bad.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Not trying to be picky, especially when it comes to romanization. But the title should be 'singha' (like the beer!) or 'singh' instead of sign. Nang Sign and Nang Singha has different meanings. Singha refers to a lion and ferocity. So it's very likely to be an action-y lakorn like Mandy heard.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really kuda? then i'll change it for you na :)
hope you don't mind na p'looksy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the clip. Anyone know what the clip talk about. Is it confirmed about the cast?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope Vill is not in here. She all ready have one lakorn with Pong so hope its someone else to be in here with Tono.

lingda

sarNie Egg
This drama did fitting yesterday.
pong,pang,tono, vill and pei all in it

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
WHY IT HAS TO BE WITH VILL AND PEI AGAIN????? :facepalm:

It's not that I against Vill and Pei or don't like them, but seriously? Two lakorns around the same time with the same casts? I just hope we won't get bored :mellow: Exact needs to "stir" their casts more...

jakjann

Jakjann
Vill is Khun Boy's lovely child and peuy is the one of the best nang rai.
And a lot of fans want to see Vill and Tono so because of this they chose both of them.
Tono has a lot of nang eks , Grand, Egg, Siripitchaya and now Vill.

I hope someday he will pair up with Pim Zaza, Bee N. and Egg again.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow why pang has to wear like a boy in here. I think this one vill is more pretty then other one with pong.