[Ch5] Nang Singh Sabad Chor [Exact]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the slow ost by R, so touching(got me teary)and sweet. anyone have the full song? really want it. Tono is funny in here, i like his character, he play it so well seem like his real self haha. Pang and Vill is cute. Peuy character is funny too. i like Pang's voice, she has a nice soft speaking voice, cause for me not many n'eks has this kind of nice voice. the other n'ek with this nice soft voice is Noon Varanud.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Are u talking about the ost they play in the lakorn right. I kinda like that song too it so sad,also when they play the song in the end scene when she die make me wanna cry. Poor mos

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
how sad n'ek died. but not surprise cuz was thinking it'll happen cuz exact like for their main characters to died.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
she didn't die. she came back at the end. anyway, normally i don't watch pang, but since i like chick flick stuff and hidden identity i gave this a try. it's not that bad. i was expecting nang sing to show more action at the end with the bad guy, but she basically didn't do much-bummer.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
rakcharm said:
she didn't die. she came back at the end. anyway, normally i don't watch pang, but since i like chick flick stuff and hidden identity i gave this a try. it's not that bad. i was expecting nang sing to show more action at the end with the bad guy, but she basically didn't do much-bummer.

Super late reply, but she did die. Maybe the ending does leave it open for interpretation, but it's more than obvious that she died. :huh: The girl at the end looks more like a look alike of Pang, unless Exact leaves it to us to imagine the possibility of her surviving. But I like the idea. Mos and Pang were cute, but chemistry-wise, I wasn't crazy for them lol. Tono and Vill had no jaw-dropping chemistry, thank goodness. :D More chemistry between Pang and Tono, and of course, Egg and Tono. :lolyup: But Vill was extremely gorgeous in here! Too bad it was a disappointing lakorn for me. Everything was too over the top. Too many unnecessary deaths. So many things I would love to change in this lakorn.