[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BEnfKpa1M&feature=g-all-a&list=PL5DFBFE8E4C92B742&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the teaser. It look good. So Fang is playing Son friend or sister in here. I hope she doesn't turn bad in here. :coverlaf: It look like she care for Son....It look like Mike is playing P'rai after he found out about Son. OMG I do not like Mike hair after he become bad guy. his hairstyle doesn't look good and he look like a girl than a guy. I like his hairstyle in the being of the teaser better. So Cee is playing n'rai.

So does this mean its going to air soon after Pong and Vill lakorn then?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike looks so girly. I can't watch him onscreen as praek. YIkes, but Son is so handsome! I want him as full praek again. Fang looks cute w/ Song too. So Mike and Son are brothers here?! Cee is so pretty! Mo looks like a little girl but she's adorable. Seems like it won't focus too much on the nang'eks. All about family crisis and the brothers! EXACT = DRAMA!! Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BEnfKpa1M&feature=g-all-a&list=PL5DFBFE8E4C92B742&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA
Do is ths da teaser??? Jw but da lakorn seem very good...I like but I wish there is sub English sub lol

2012 have lot of good lakorn to look forward too...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I don't like when they make mike hair like that. But I love love when mike talk with his mom this mike look so cute. For me I think mike character more interest. I think maybe they make mike not happy when he still young so that why when she grown his to be mean like this. I can wait to mike and charebell part in here. Yeah I think charebell act my fav character :thumbsup: I like this.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. That was the LONGEST trailer i've ever seen in my life. LOL
Anyways, It looks decent. Son was FREAKIN' HANDSOME looking...like always. He's gotten so much thinner. My poor baby. :no: lol
Mike was........No comment. I hate his hair. It really has got to go. His acting was :yuck: lol jkay I thought he would have improve but then i guess not. But whatever...I can't wait to see this. Another family drama to watch. :sweat:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
gosh this is my first time heard song sing i think his voice is not bad and also i think son voice almost like that guy voice too. love this song.

:hapbday: late to mike and son i hope the pic that mike hold a cake is son birthday :bdaycake: i can find one pic of son birthday so i just found only mike.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eng Sub of Teaser :)

Credit: Catmadtz

Is Charabelle the "Teresa girl?" :scratchchin:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg thank u so much for the teaser clip. i hope sum1 subb the whole lakorn when it comes out. i'm really loving it. awwkk, can't wait. son and mike are so frekin hot. XD love how mike is being bad boy. XD

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mike looks very grly....Fang soo Pretty!! too bad they degraded her ; (

jakjann

Jakjann
I think khun Boy doesn't disgraded Fang.
When he does it so she wouldn't got any drama or she will just got a little script / character to play but Fang had a lot of Lakorns, all of her lakorn was poupular like Kha Kong Kon. And now she is on NKHRR after That She is on Son's drama. And after that she has one drama but isn't sure.

Asy

sarNie Immature
No offense to Mike's fans but I don't find him attractive at all? He looks so girly. T_T I still wanna watch this though, hoping someone will sub it. Love Son so much. His haircut so handsome. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So when is this lakorn airing...I want to know so I could mark it down on my calander hahaha...