[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yes they are bro but just a half bro cuz they have different father. N'din he is nai hua son and jang is Peter son,din and jang are share mother Lol.

i love every scene that have din and teresa together,they're my fav in couple in here :kiss2: :kiss2: wish in the furture will see them pair up again :cheer:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn was alright. It wasn't too bad. In the beginning, I only watched because of Son, I only watched bits and bits. But I love Charebelle, so I watched it for her too. Mike is pretty handsome. He's pretty, but his love voice totally makes up for his pretty face. Mo's pretty, but I wasn't really into her character. I was more into the other three. Charebelle has the mature look, with Mike, they were a good pair. I'm hoping for Charebelle to pair up with Son in the near future, and of course, again with Mike, but as pra'nangs. Also hope for her to pair up with a few other p'eks too. The scene where Din and Jang cried when their mom died, was so heart touching. Son and Mike played it so well. I give them a five star for that scene. It looked so real. I loved Teresa and Din, didn't seem like they showed much of those two, but I fell in love them. I think it's safe to say that most people think the same as I do. :)