[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

bytme

sarNie Egg
Oh, is this series still airing on t.v.?

Actually, that is true that people only are captivated by Din's character because he's played by Mike lol! I don't think he is very handsome, maybe pretty, but he certainly has an interesting face and mannerisms.

I must confess I love watching Son more...'cept man both boys wear so much makeup haha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
not that's the character are played by mike. i think if they giving this character to someone else to played and if they play very good for the for roles or acting so well for the character, i think people can feel the same way for them too.

i am not hating this way of mean idk why but just like kong say for pat napapa in the news call seesan bunterng. agree with him in that news he say for pat it just kinda like why N'din is mean in here. not mind what u say about he is pretty i know we have, we own choice or opinion about who should we say for and who we like. for u his is pretty but for me his pretty handsome. this what our own opinion

bytme

sarNie Egg
Right. :mellow:

I am sure that everyone has their own opinion and are free to express them. :rockon:

Does anyone know how many episodes this series will end up being?

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is going to end on April 4th and Dork Soke starting Pong and[font="'Trebuchet MS"]Charebelle taking over.[/font]

Ah that's too bad. I don't really like the storyline for Dok Soke, and Charebelle is barely onscreen here. Guess I'll wait for her next project.

myheromike

This lakorn is going to end on April 4th and Dork Soke starting Pong andCharebelle taking over.

omg really wow. i think so too cuz right now on everyday epi didnt see like close to end.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i think dis lakorn is not going anywhere...seem so slow...its not moving forward but always repeat the same thing

Areeya

sarNie Adult
What the part they repeat I didn't see it at all
what i meant by repeat is this lakorn goes around the same problem and is not getting closed to solve or move on to another scene...its not getting to the point of the lakorn look how many episode there is already...like how mike supposely get wid son's half sister but it seem like they havent produce any feeling toward one anoher yet...

myheromike

gosh i scary how they will end up like... dont very wanna think about this at all for this time :scratchhead2: they seems to have only like a few scene only in here :cry:

annea

sarNie Adult
is it just me or this lakorn is dragging? i feel pity for mike sometimes but this kid got issues, plus his dad....omg who he think he is.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
its not just u its really drag they add so unnecessary scene...come on wheres the important part?

myheromike

if you guys dont try to be understand this kind of problem u would never understand the hurt inside,just think only this is a stupid issues an a selfish then i think that's all u know. u would never know how hurt it's and if they can open the heart to let us see, i think the heart will be a black heart without darkness or a heart that start to can not breath for it and can do for it anymore. i very want them to change a tittle bit about this story, they should do that one day din he fall for a girl and then he want change himself for the girl who he falling. and also he want the girl to truth on him love him back,not like this i think it not equal why do he got poor love by both side :rant: :rant:

very say to see this pic. i dk why do din he love this girl so much,can barely to see it

well, at least, he has good taste in girls. as for why some people may be unable to sympathize with him, it's because there are people with a lot more problems than him growing up but still turn out to be less selfish and a more productive individual. he has this sense of entitlement that people should love him regardless of him pushing them away every time they try to like they don't have feelings of their own.