[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow not bad...their new babies are not tat horrible...I mean they all have their own beauty in them hahahaha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone add the three n'ke name to the list with Son, Mike, Fang name below the title name.

Credit to: iheartlakorns for the name of the three new actress.

The 3 nang’eks: Cee Hathaiphat, Mo’ Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen, and Charebelle Lanlalin

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I spy Son in a suit! He's soo dashing when he wears suits. More manly than Mike definitely! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The couple seem so cute together but that lady with the flower on her head...??? Who do she pair up with???

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hope mike will not fill contact with ch5 cuz I don't very like ch5 n'ek. And hope mike just in this lakorn after that than hope mike will go to ch3 mostly n'ek I like in ch3 and ch7.

myheromike

Hope mike will not fill contact with ch5 cuz I don't very like ch5 n'ek. And hope mike just in this lakorn after that than hope mike will go to ch3 mostly n'ek I like in ch3 and ch7.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I find Cee is very cute and pretty! In some picture she remind of View/Aerin/Fang. I wish Cee could be the nek because she look cute with Son. Charebelle is always pretty!

No offense but Mike looks funny. Sorry to Mike's fans but he not that good looking like Golf. I like Mike as singer but maybe not as an actor.

I hope Cee is not n'rai or I will be upset. haha

Mo looks ok. Hopefully, her acting is good.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo looks cute but funny looking, she looks like a cartoon! She's so tiny compare to Cee and Charebelle. Cee should be nang'ek instead of Mo, in my opinion. However, Son looks good with Mo though. I think Cee is probably going to be nang'rai along with Fang. Sad ! I am glad Exact is finally promoting another nang'ek other than Vill b/c they lack actors and actresses ! >.< Charebelle is already rumored to be in two upcoming lakorns and this one hasn't aired. :) I hope her acting is decent enough to watch, lol. I would love to see her with someone else other than Mike though. He' not praek material, yikes. Hopefully both of her upcoming lakorns with Pong will be confirmed soon. I want her to work with Son or Guy in the future too. Ch5 doesn't have a variety of praeks to choose from, sadly.

myheromike

Wow I like the way she dance it kinda good like pinky too. It the guy sing in the mv with charebelle is singto right.I though he don't know how to dance,but as I see in here his dance it cute.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Charabelle is like a hybrid of Rita and the katoey actress, Poy Treechada. She's extremely pretty though. Cee is pretty but she's not n'ek material in my eyes. I still like Mo Monchanok the most. She's so adorable.

Thanks for sharing the clips.