[Ch5] Likit Fah Cha Ta Din (Exact & Scenerio)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow Son eyes so big. Muahaha. Somehow I wish Son is the one who is paired with Cherbell. Cherbell is prettier (for me) and she and Mike can pass as siblings! They do look alike!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think maybe they change the airing date to 8 FEb 2012 cuz I just watch a clip of mike and he say the airing date one 8 feb is, it look not the same as the other one. Hope this this time will be roles plz.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4RLDlc9uwo&feature=youtu.be

this is airing either on feb 6 or feb 8

cr. LFCTD fan page

Asy

sarNie Immature
:eek:fftopic: I can see that Exact good at designing the poster, well sometimes they are better than CH3. CH7 should learn from them. Mike has a very evil face there. Heheheh.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see son and char in their own lakorn so bad! So sad that exact downgrade him bc I still want to see him with egg also! He looks good with char and mo but i think Cee nang Rai in here will suit him very well too!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want to see son and char in their own lakorn so bad! So sad that exact downgrade him bc I still want to see him with egg also! He looks good with char and mo but i think Cee nang Rai in here will suit him very well too!
Wat da piont for exact to downgrade son when they don't have much actor...anyways u read my mind...but to tell da truth I always want son with fang in a lakorn for a while lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

charebell Fb:
working so hard,my first lakorn drama on air 8 feb na ka don't miss my lakorn na ka love love everyone.