[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I feel like Matt's missing out on what's being offered to her. It's like she's taking it for granted but then again you can't blame her since acting is only her hobby not her first priority. ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly, I feel like Matt's missing out on what's being offered to her. It's like she's taking it for granted but then again you can't blame her since acting is only her hobby not her first priority. ;)
i know its ok if its her hobby but Matt no need to reject so quickly carefully decide
before shoving it away i feel like now Ch3 lakorn production won't offer her anymore
cos she's a hard headed gal

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matt is not an established actress yet so she shouldn't be picky. Plus, she has a contract with ch3 so she still need to work for them. Then again, the channel has the final say

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Matt is being too selective. From the beginning she has already made it clear that she only accepts one lakorn per year and the channel has agreed with that. Since she is still filming for Likit Sanae Ha that is considered that one lakorn for this year (though I wish she would not do that silly lakorn). If the one with Wave Media is set to film this year, then her not wanting it makes sense since it has been her way from the beginning. Yeah, as a fan I want to see more of her. She said the one with Boy is conflicting with her schedule...that might mean she already has something going on (hopefully, another lakorn that she has agreed to be in but highly doubt it).

She could have been a very well known actress if she would be in more lakorns, keeping fans interested. After she finished Wan Jai she was gone from the news for a while. Only with Kularb Rai did she gets some attention but she's not even trying to hold on to that. She's like..Oh, well, I'm moving on to my next thing. LOL.

I hope, it's not something Matt and Grate came up with where they only want to work with each other, that would suck big time.:) I hope she is cast for one of the series...but with the way things are going for her, it's such a slim chance. Gosh, I picked one of the hardest celeb to follow.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'll just say Matt is not taking good chances of the opportunities being given to her and not taking anything for granted. Is Boy confirmed in here though?

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
As Matt fans, or fans of her work, it is our wish to see her do lakorns for production companies that we like, or we'd rather her NOT do lakorns for companies we don't like, because we only get to see her in one lakorn per year. However, the choice is up to Matt at the end of the day, and I, as a fan, will watch anything that she's in. Of course I'd like to see her with Boy, but it's her choice and if she rejected this lakorn to do Likit Sanae Ha, then so be it. It will benefit another n'ek, but I still think that Ch3 will give her good roles because she is a good actress and they're nice enough to let her do one a year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt is not an established actress yet so she shouldn't be picky. Plus, she has a contract with ch3 so she still need to work for them. Then again, the channel has the final say
she maybe one day got fired by Ch3 boss if she own a contract with them then she has
to focus on her duty and there is a perfect time where she can be so picky and i think
Matt she's a one hard person to work with if i was the producer offering Matt lakorn
i probably get a headache every single day when i have recap my plan lakorn again :wackonut:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As Matt fans, or fans of her work, it is our wish to see her do lakorns for production companies that we like, or we'd rather her NOT do lakorns for companies we don't like, because we only get to see her in one lakorn per year. However, the choice is up to Matt at the end of the day, and I, as a fan, will watch anything that she's in. Of course I'd like to see her with Boy, but it's her choice and if she rejected this lakorn to do Likit Sanae Ha, then so be it. It will benefit another n'ek, but I still think that Ch3 will give her good roles because she is a good actress and they're nice enough to let her do one a year.
they give her good roles offering but she wouldn't even care just reject good stuff
and accept sucky roles where she can with her beloved co-star

Merit

sarNie Adult
she maybe one day got fired by Ch3 boss if she own a contract with them then she has
to focus on her duty and there is a perfect time where she can be so picky and i think
Matt she's a one hard person to work with if i was the producer offering Matt lakorn
i probably get a headache every single day when i have recap my plan lakorn again :wackonut:

Scratching head...

Alice, I think she is doing her duty as required by her contract. She and the channel has agreed on her being in one lakorn per year because of her education. She puts it above her acting. From the producer of Kularb Rai Matt is not a hard person to work with, she is a hard working person when she is on set, she works hard with being in "character" and does it well.

She may have other things going on in life that is way more important than taking on additional lakorns when she does not have to. If I'm not mistaken Wave Media came in second while she has already agreed to take the role in Likit Sanae, bad lakorn or not she has accepted that and she has no more room for another lakorn for this year. I can understand, her being picky if she just started doing this, but she has not. This has been Matt from the get go.

When Matt graduates she didn't say she wanted to make more lakorns instead she said she wanted to start her business, so that shows how important acting is to her. In the future it might even take a back seat to everything else. I think more than likely she will continue to be in one lakorn and who knows she might within a few years if she gets her business on track she'll even stop acting all together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just wish with the one lakorn that she accepts it would be a more better script and with different production

You know its actually good that ch3 even let her sign a contraact with them to have only 1 lakorn per year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anyway looks like likit sanaeha from the teaser @vic3 event the whole story isn't so
convincing and pretty sure Good Feeling will flop again i am sure Matt/Great will work
hard but its the matter of the production creation.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've always loved Matt for her acting and as a fan I respect her even more because she puts her education first. If she isn't in this lakorn then I'm pretty sure it's because it conflicts with her school schedule. You can't blame Matt for her decision if she just possibly can't do it. I have a lot of faith in Matt. She's still young and will probably participate in more dramas after she's finished with her studies. Let's not be so quick to say; I'm sure she has her reason. :) I definitely do hope the cast will stay the same, if not, I'm sure the confirmed cast will be great to watch as well!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Good Feeling is not that good production. They usually have good casting, but the plot of the lakorn is not great. I don't think this lakorn will turn out great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun too announced on the latest issue of Oho mag that nek who replace Matt is Marie from 3 num nuer thong. That mean this will be boy and marie 2nd lakorn together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun too announced on the latest issue of Oho mag that nek who replace Matt is Marie from 3 num nuer thong. That mean this will be boy and marie 2nd lakorn together
thanks tinah wow they promoting Marie i beginning to like her with P'Boy now but i don
know how trustful is oho news

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want Matt in here, but since she won't except it Marie is another great choice. I already love this couple...they look hot together in 3 num nuer thong. The chemistry sure will be there, can't wait to see them in their first lakorn, hope Marie does well. I'm not surprise they're promoting her, she is very attractive and has a nice figure too. The only thing is I wish they wouldn't be pair up so soon, at least I would like to see the 3 num nuer thong first. Oh well, hope the storyline would be interesting and versatile for them.

Thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^new n'ek from 3 num nuer thong who is also pairing up with boy. this will be their 2nd lakorn together