[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
By the way, the production company is wave media
are u serious Wave Media i like their production too they did a good job in wanalee and
tuddao bussaya, yeah they decide Matt instead cos the n'ek suppose to be alot younger
than p'ek Chompoo not just busy but she's not suit that role wanna see Chompoo with
Andrew or Tik first

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yep, so glad its for wave media. If nek suppose to be much younger than matt would be suitable for the role. Boy and chompoo look around the same age.

Isnt this a comedy?

tinah

sarNie Coma
บอยปกรณ์พบแมทในแววมยุรา

this news below from pantip said Chompoo she's just rumor with Boy Pakorn now
Ch3 wanna pair P'Boy with N'Matt instead
not sure which company will be remaking this since there are a few to decide
choices like Act Art, Tv Scene, Lakornthai K'Da, K'Nong Broadcast, No Problem, Makers Y,
Makers Group, i hope for Broadcast or Lakornthai but a no to Tv Scene don't wanna see
Matt Play for them
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10766130/A10766130.html
hey alice, the link above says they got the news from komchadluek newspaper that says the pra'nang is boy and matt :dance3:

ข่าวจากคมชัดลึกคะ

หลังจากจบละครเรื่อง วนาลี ล่าสุดผู้จัดสาว "ตู่"ปิยะวดี กำลังจะเปิดละครเรื่องใหม่ แววมยุรี วาง "บอย"ปกรณ์ คู่ "แมท"ภีรณีย์ เป็นครั้งแรกจ้า

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I am glad Matt will have more lakorn, I think her and Boy would look hot together. Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey alice, the link above says they got the news from komchadluek newspaper that says the pra'nang is boy and matt :dance3:

ข่าวจากคมชัดลึกคะ

หลังจากจบละครเรื่อง วนาลี ล่าสุดผู้จัดสาว "ตู่"ปิยะวดี กำลังจะเปิดละครเรื่องใหม่ แววมยุรี วาง "บอย"ปกรณ์ คู่ "แมท"ภีรณีย์ เป็นครั้งแรกจ้า
any would do as long its confirm to be Matt and Boy

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So, it's Boy and Matt now? Sweeet!
This should be interesting. Lol thanks for the updates :)

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I want boy with matt in this since chompoo is going to have another lakor with hottie Peter Corp anyway

chouakim

TTFC♥
SWEEEEEEET! Matt and Boy! I can't wait.
They already look really good together as I imagine them in my head. :) lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@pantip it said Boy is pairing with Matt but true thing will reveal when the fitting
pop up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Please let it be matt. She needs to have more lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I really want to see Matt too. Even though I love her with Great, but I like to see her with someone else too. I hope it's Matt too, she need to be in more lakorn I like her.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes another lakorn for Matt. I love her with Grate but don't mind to see her with another pra-ek. From all the newbies, she's the one that got my attention. :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope nang'ek is Matt like mentioned since we probably won't be seeing her upcoming lakorn with Grate anytime soon this year b/c of Marsha's scandal! It might be postpone until further notice. This will be an interesting pair. :)