[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is Matt still in here? Since Likit Sanae Ha is wrapping up.
news from komchadluek says matt could not be in here anymore due to schedule conflict :whatever: she only have 1 lakorn so i dont see how she can not accept it. plus, likit sanae ha should be almost done filming by now. this totally sucks! hate the fact that she accepts only 1 lakorn a year.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet if it's with Grate she will accept it. Acting isnt really her thing, and that sucks because I really like Matt. Hope some how she change her mind or except a new one from broadcast or a better production.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think the conflict are nothing but the focus might be the co-star she only maybe
accept lakorn if her co-star is Grate oh this is just my thinking, i don get it either
why is Matt is such a hard person when it comes a offering lakorn given to her its
really hard to tell if she accept it or not

tinah

sarNie Coma
but after likit sanae ha she would have nothing lined up. she could still accept a lakorn for next year. yea, its too bad that acting isn't her passion when shes really good at it. what a waste of talent

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
So what is it now? she's in or out? I really like her and her acting is quite good. I hope she would use this talent

Merit

sarNie Adult
That sucks! She rather accepts a lakorn with Good Feeling rather than with Wave Media which is by far a better production company. So many girls would love to be in her place, where they would do anything to be in the industry while she is already in but only does it once in a while. Unless, she has already thought about another lakorn but if not she does not have anything else.

She is talented but she is not using it fully and that's a shame. I think she'll be in just one lakorn per year even if she graduates because then she will be more dedicated to opening her business. And with her accepting one lakorn she should choose it wisely instead of going with a comedy out of all company Good Feeling that is like a wasted one year. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
That's what I'm saying, if she's gonna accept 1 lakorn per year than atleast choose a better script. I guess maybe she might not be offer a lot of scripts? Wonder if even other productions like broadcast ever contaact her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That's what I'm saying, if she's gonna accept 1 lakorn per year than atleast choose a better script. I guess maybe she might not be offer a lot of scripts? Wonder if even other productions like broadcast ever contaact her
i think broadcast did contact her 4 rang ngao but maybe she reject them then she went
and accept likit sanaeha cos of that old kong and great in it too i wouldn't have a
clue she might be a fond of them as in her most like co-star/p'ek

Merit

sarNie Adult
Well, Kong S. has always been her favorite so she is quite eager to work with him. I think rang ngao would have been a better choice then Likit Sanae any time of the day. Hopefully, if she rejected this she could be in one of the N'ek in one of those series. Then again, with Matt you'll never know. Maybe she'll wait to be in another lakorn with Grate again. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
shiz.. i read matt's name and got excited but reading your posts im dissapointed.. why matt? why? i would love to see her in here with p'boy.. oh darn!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well, Kong S. has always been her favorite so she is quite eager to work with him. I think rang ngao would have been a better choice then Likit Sanae any time of the day. Hopefully, if she rejected this she could be in one of the N'ek in one of those series. Then again, with Matt you'll never know. Maybe she'll wait to be in another lakorn with Grate again. :)
yeah sis Matt she's a hard picky girl, she probably accept to be with Great only one

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I was initially thinking ohh what an interesting new pair and to my dissapointment i read all the posts. She's so foolish if she really refused to work with all these good productions but goes with Good Feeling. Seriously!?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt this gal she's such a hard head foolish i find she's very selfish and starting
to get on my nerve maybe she's accept to be with Great but P'Boy his good why she
reject to pair with him and this is wave media good new production on Ch3 she has such
a bad taste for choosing Good Feeling btw i am a huge fan of Matt but apologize me for
using these words

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No more Matt and Boy? Boohoo. :thumbdown: I guess Matt does love to be with Good Feeling more alongside Great. I don't mind seeing her with great since I love these two but she does choose some "not so good" plot lakorns and etc. She seems available and I don't think she does any promotion show as much. She needs to start getting to know more people better and step out of her comfort zone.
But whatever. Now I wonder who the Nang'ek will be. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No more Matt and Boy? Boohoo. :thumbdown: I guess Matt does love to be with Good Feeling more alongside Great. I don't mind seeing her with great since I love these two but she does choose some "not so good" plot lakorns and etc. She seems available and I don't think she does any promotion show as much. She needs to start getting to know more people better and step out of her comfort zone.
But whatever. Now I wonder who the Nang'ek will be. :scratchchin:
I'm rooting for nang'ek to either Kim or Yardthip, Kim good choice its sad cos they not
as pair in 3 noom nuer tong and Yardthip i know she's busy too and she's rumored to be
in the 4 series big project about fabric silk after qi pao is done 'Sanae ha Sari'
Indian Sari Silk they consider Yard cos she's real Thai/Indian but nothing is confirm atm

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt this gal she's such a hard head foolish i find she's very selfish and starting
to get on my nerve maybe she's accept to be with Great but P'Boy his good why she
reject to pair with him and this is wave media good new production on Ch3 she has such
a bad taste for choosing Good Feeling btw i am a huge fan of Matt but apologize me for
using these words

Matt has said in one of her interviews that she is not a fussy girl, usually she'll take whatever the elders give her that is why in the past she played the kiddy role a lot. She doesn't seemed to put acting above everything else in her life. She takes what she could with school and other things in her life, resulting to only one lakorn per year and nothing more. I don't think she is in the industry with a goal of becoming a super famous actress, she does it because it's something she likes doing but it's not something that is the most important. And it is true, she hardly goes to events. I don't know who said this (don't remember at the moment) but she doesn't accept events often. So, it comes down to the fact that Matt herself said acting is a hobby. So basically, she'll act in her terms. It's unfortunate, for her fans because she is such a talented girl.

I'm not sure which one she was offered first. If she had auditioned for Likit Sanae Ha and got the role then if Wave Media came in second wanting her it's true to her nature to reject the lakorn. Since she has already accepted her one lakorn per year. She might already have something in the work that we don't know about at the moment. To me, even if she knows the lakorn is produce by a good company or the lakorn is good in itself, it doesn't quite matter to her. She seemed to take what she wants and that is about it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt has said in one of her interviews that she is not a fussy girl, usually she'll take whatever the elders give her that is why in the past she played the kiddy role a lot. She doesn't seemed to put acting above everything else in her life. She takes what she could with school and other things in her life, resulting to only one lakorn per year and nothing more. I don't think she is in the industry with a goal of becoming a super famous actress, she does it because it's something she likes doing but it's not something that is the most important. And it is true, she hardly goes to events. I don't know who said this (don't remember at the moment) but she doesn't accept events often. So, it comes down to the fact that Matt herself said acting is a hobby. So basically, she'll act in her terms. It's unfortunate, for her fans because she is such a talented girl.

I'm not sure which one she was offered first. If she had auditioned for Likit Sanae Ha and got the role then if Wave Media came in second wanting her it's true to her nature to reject the lakorn. Since she has already accepted her one lakorn per year. She might already have something in the work that we don't know about at the moment. To me, even if she knows the lakorn is produce by a good company or the lakorn is good in itself, it doesn't quite matter to her. She seemed to take what she wants and that is about it.
get your point sis but i just can't understand why she reject a good role given to her
i think the issue is about her co-starring this is just my opinion she doesn't like
to pair with Boy or any others beside with Great or that old Kong, i think its unfair to others what Matt did