[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if anyone wants to watch namsurna has this upload in her youtube channel. she have a lot of old old lakorns under her playlist too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whao they chose Marie out of all the other new babies...whao that seem wonderful...guess their trier of waiting for n'matt...lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang this is already confirmed with fitting and everything!

it's kind of sad that Matt couldn't be in here. I like her. But she has her priorities and I respect that. There's always the future.

Marie is cute but I'm still holding out on her acting. Just personally judging by her appearance, she comes off to me as side-character/second lead more. But then again, we'll see.
I love p'Boy! can't wait to see how this storyline is!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
np :) I love that last picture. She looks really elegant there and I can kinda see what you mean about her resembling Aff. Oh and I love her dress!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
1st scene of filming
credit windlight2010

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie is so tall. The tallest newbie, lol. I am starting to adore her already. I just hope her acting isn't so bad as a newbie, lol. She resembles Aff only in the last photo with the mask on. Her smile reminds me so much of Namfon P's though. They've filmed 3 episodes already^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie look gorgeous in the last pic, and yes she do like aff in the last pic too. I cant wait to see her acting.

Merit

sarNie Adult
They don't need to put her in no three or four inch heels, she is already tall. I think the taller N'eks need to be in flats most of the time.

I know it's a comedy but gosh I hope they don't let Marie talk like that all the time (with her neck stretches out, her chin tilted and her brow raised) LOL. It just look so raish and just not natural.

But she is super cute and so adorable. I like it when she smiles her entire face light up. It seemed the channel is trying hard to promote her. I hope she is not like the case of susie. Her outfit is quite cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Marie is so tall. The tallest newbie, lol. I am starting to adore her already. I just hope her acting isn't so bad as a newbie, lol. She resembles Aff only in the last photo with the mask on. Her smile reminds me so much of Namfon P's though. They've filmed 3 episodes already^^
wanna know something Marie she's 172cm and yaya is 170 so marie is taller than by 2cm
hope they flatten her heels cos boy pretty tall 4 a guy but seem Marie is his trouble
so Ch3 hard to find a p'ek tall enough for Marie,Yaya and even Cherry,chompoo,rita
the 3 are also same height i think Marie should pair up with Grate W next his pretty tall 183cm

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is taller than Marie since she's 173 cm and she's still growing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep, Yaya is slightly more taller than Marie.

Here's some more pictures, again credits to her fanpage

thanks chubby cheek mak posting cute pic of P'Boy and Marie, omg some angles and smiles Marie she resemble a few of Namfon P and her dimples reminded me of P'Ploy Chermarn

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
your welcome na. if their profile info is even accurate then yaya is taller. i don't know if it's just me but marie looks more skinnier so maybe that's why i tend to think she's taller. but anyways, gosh i envy these newbies! they all have good heights while i'm little miss 5"4 lol