Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKz2_8AM6ZQ&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

the opening & praying ceremony

the nang'eks are totally the newbies. I think I also heard aon sarawut mentioned in the video
I hope Louis and Ja pair up! :thumbsup: I dont think we need those new nek, all we need in this lakorn is Matt with Great! :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
She's the prettiest and my favorite. Honestly i don't find the others pretty at all.
She's really pretty and cute. So far she's my favorite of the all the newbies in here.

I like two of the other girls also. The one with the green hat she's also really cute, and the one with the long straight hair is pretty.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i like that girl who look like Punch -- i sure hope the lakorn is going to be awesome ..

lol.. i know which one your talking about.. i think she reminds me of punch too.. and a bit like chom as well..

and ahhh.. im not going to learn this newbies batch names LOL.. im too lazy to memorize ... too many these days LOL... it'll click on somehow though hehe..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aun Wittaya,Louis Scott,Great Warintorn the 3 good pra'ek leading character
that girl her round face and eyes looks like Punch her smiley face is Chompoo her hair
looks like Matt she resemble the 3 of them

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
She's the prettiest and my favorite. Honestly i don't find the others pretty at all.
I know I seem to really like her too but we have to wait for a little while to see if she got the acting...and about the other their also pretty but somehow this one attracted to me the most...

Anyways anybody know their name yet? Lol sorry for the rush btw...