Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
i think it'll b nice to see marie as one of the cast too with ken. :) but just my thoughts.--

Yeah, i think that kane p (Or ken, whichever way you guys like) would make a perfect pairing with the marie girl. He is handsome and she is pretty. They can be the next (future) Koo Kwan. Lol. But were not even sure if both of their acting skills are good yet. Awh, hopefully my expectations don;t go sooo high for the marie girl and Kane if their acting is bad.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Really? Another Mario-Taew lakorn? I was hoping that they'd pair Mario up with other actresses before siccing him with Taew forever.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
now some of u are all clear, cos there is a mixup with this series and the 5 brothers

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Why don't they keep working with their new babies they have last year such as Kimberly, Mint C., Mew L from Wanlee, Gijee, Marie, Yaya and Mint N....they should keep on workin with them till their good Enough than get new babies...that is what I think???

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm...is there anything new on this series?
On Natalie Davis instagram, she wrote on one of her picture caption that she was going to the fitting for her new tv show/series? the "Sixth Sense." I'm not too sure if she was talking about this series or not. /:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So who the character...who got the role...any news??? What did I miss???

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
So who the character...who got the role...any news??? What did I miss???
you don't miss anything at all na ka sweet_09. I guess this lakorn doesn't get much amount of spotlight. And we don't even know how's the progress. Just got the pic from yayaing yaya IG, also nathalie davies mentioned that she'll be in it also

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm curious who cast is too -- can't wait for clips since the opening ceremony already happened. Again, I'm assuming the girls/guys will be newbies since most of our Ch3 daras are busy with their upcoming lakorns.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit yayaying's instagram

totally full of newbies, can't recognize anyone. Just spotted yayaying, charlette (the little kid who's palying pong-noon, ken-chompoo 's child), and the actress who's playing mei in roy mai(?) waitt, there's grate I think in behind, and rome's mom in mia taeng

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Didn't notice that! Yeah! LOUIS SCOTT & GRATE FTW!
Louis looks dazzling HOT to me :p Grate is too !
It's like your piecing the cast together w/Yayayings IG's !! :grouphug:

I can't believe I met her in person before and took a pic with her !
DARA MOMENT* :cloud9:

Katerine

Butterfly123
And Louis Scott !
it took me three looks to notice Louis lol!

ah i wasn't gonna watch this but now i might for ja. and hopefully she'll be paired with Great or Louis hehe.
i'm guessing most of the cast are newbie as i only know Ja, Yaya, Great and louis