Alice

sarNie Tombstone
อัพเดต สื่อรักสัมผัสหัวใจ The sixth sense

บวงสรวงไปเมื่อวาน

ตามข่าวมี หลุยส์ สก๊อต / อันน ศราวุธ / จ๊ะ จิตตาภา / เกรท วรินทร / มิวสิค AF 4 ปละน้องนางเอกใหม่อีก 4 คน

credit from Ch3 @pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the photos.

:coverlaf: I hope the Pra'nangs are look gooding because I couldn't tell who the Pra'nangs accepted for Ja, Louis, and a few other people.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
you don't miss anything at all na ka sweet_09. I guess this lakorn doesn't get much amount of spotlight. And we don't even know how's the progress. Just got the pic from yayaing yaya IG, also nathalie davies mentioned that she'll be in it also
thanks dertaajaf for telling me...wow I'm about to go crazy...anyways thanks once agian...
Will hope to see the cast soon...

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics.

so is ja the only nang eak that is not a newbie?? hrmmm

the guy sitting and standing next to Yaya ying in the photos is Music AF.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't get why channel 3 needs 4 more new n'eks. The channel is already crowded enough as it is. None of them look n'ek material other than the one on the far left. Hope they look better onscreen.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I need a better view to make my judge on the girls so I'll wait about saying anything to the girls...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I need a better view to make my judge on the girls so I'll wait about saying anything to the girls...
yeah I was searching for a better clearer view as well but haven't found any yet perhaps
later there be more coming

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKz2_8AM6ZQ&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

the opening & praying ceremony

the nang'eks are totally the newbies. I think I also heard aon sarawut mentioned in the video

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKz2_8AM6ZQ&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

the opening & praying ceremony
thanks kha dertaajaf I don't know how many times I've been thanking U and I'm very pleased your effort :bravo:

wow I couldn't reckon that is Louis he cut his hair short :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
They're pretty. I think the only one that looks more n'rai than n'ek is the one with the black thing on her head wearing black and white jacket or something.