dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
more pictures:

and this girl,

is 15 year old.
Unfortunately I can't read her name, can anybody translate it?
>>(คริสซี่ กฤษณ์สิรี สุขสวัสดิ์ แฟนคลับ)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
You're so lucky to have Thai class alice! I'm still in doubt whether should I get it as well or not, it'd be so much easier to understand lakorn

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for providing the names :)

and say what??? she's only 15.. oh goodness, they're getting younger and younger..

i still think that krissie reminds me a bit of sammie :) and kat reminds me of chom & punch..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You're so lucky to have Thai class alice! I'm still in doubt whether should I get it as well or not, it'd be so much easier to understand lakorn
yeah its been 1 months since I started I'm learning bit by bit starting from basic to
the hardest is reading and writing now I'm only learning the Thai phrase meaning but
in English writing damn those newbies are so young 15 :scratchhead2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow thank for da name lovelyqq...so there is four new baby and one old one cool...now got da n'ke So wat about da pra'ke...just wondering tat all...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ there's 3 confirmed p'eks so far.. which is Grate, Louis, & Aun.. the other 2.. i'm no sure who they are.. might be some newbies as well .. hmmm :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
well, if we figure out what production company this is.. then we'll know if it's either prime or evening..

i have a feeling this might be a prime time lakorn.. :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
WOw it is soo weird that some girls around my age are acting all ready. But the new nangeks are soo pretty. But sadly, from the 4, I think that 2-3 of them will go far.. (When i mean far, i mean popular)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not to be mean but i hope after this lakorn they will demote some of these girls to supporting roles. Honestly some of them don't look the part and ch3 is far too crowded to be having more n'eks. Some are barely getting lakorns as much as it is.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know this girl name? It look like she not one of the n'ke. I kind of wish she were one of the n'ke also.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Great and Nong Margy of Kha Khong Khon (well I don't know her name).
Great with his great smile. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Credit to ฟางข้าว.