lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! Ep 10 was so intense!!
First, I want to applaud for eyes acting. I think she is the only actress that can make me feel so many emotions when she is crying. It always looks so real.
Also, when Mor jumped over the fence!!! Ahahaha it was the mot hilarious thing ever!! I don't know if it was acting or real. It would be so funny if it were real.
Anyways, poor Tai, having to be sick like that I'm happy the Gumnan is helping out Rod and the others

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Eye made me cry in episode ten she is so good at crying scenes.

To think of it, i feel really bad for Benja. All her life she hasn't received any love from anyone. Come to think of it, she might not even be mor Somkit's real daughter. By the way he scolded her for being stupid to fall in love, he's definitely a cold hearted person. Benja is a bad person like this because she hasn't received any love and mor Somkit just wants to use her for taking revenge on the five girls.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I really want to see what happen to Grate/Eye couple.
I hope the others can save him.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Today's ep was sad for Grate/Eye couple, but the ep is so good. OMG, I love Ja/Louis couple. They are so sweet and romantic. I blush when Louis gives Ja kisses when she would not listen to him.

I am excited for tomorrow's ep.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I am so in love with this lakorn, despite it scaring me. The actress that plays Benja is one hell of a good actress cuz she makes me angry and annoyed really easily. The maid at Khun Panyut's mansion also annoys me too....You can tell that I can get easily annoyed....lol 
You know how the killer is usually the least unexpected person, well in Khun Pim Orn's case, I have a strong feeling that her killer is the girl with the very short hair that met with Joh and Kanna.

Now onto the couples, I know that some say that the lakorn is more focused on Tinh and Yanin, in ways I agree because they are the central couple. Here are my thoughts on each of the couples thus far.

Yanin and Tinh: In my opinion, they are the most romantic and strongest couple. The way Tinh looks at Yanin is priceless, pure love. It's just that his mom doesn't like Yanin. I considered them the strongest couple amongst all five couples because we've seen them together and regardless, they don't break up, but they have ups and downs and talk it out.

Ros and Trirat: Ros shows Trirat tough love but deep down she loves him a lot, she just has a hard time showing it. When Trirat was possessed?, it opened her eyes that she loves him so much and she doesn't ever want to loose him. Trirat was loved by his parents and grandparents, therefore, he does not lack love. He loves Ros a lot and he's not afraid to show it. I think this couple is the funniest couple, everything about them is so funny and silly, you just love it when they're on screen.

Karn and Joh: My favorite couple. They are very similar to Ros and Trirat like how they were in season 1 except that Karn is more violent towards Joh than Ros was to Trirat. Every time they are on screen, it is like a new adventure. We know that Joh has fallen for Kanna, while she is slowly getting there. These two have great chemistry nonetheless to say. They are very enjoyable to watch.

Kaem and Jun Ji: They had a rough start, because Jun Ji thought that she only liked him because he was a Korean star and just for his dramas. But as he got to know her, he knows that she likes him for who he is. Love is blossoming with these two. They look great together. 

Netr and Khun Mor: They are so cute, like a high school sweet love. They are just so cute. The way Khun Mor holds Netr, I'm just in awe. I just wish we saw more of them.

Nath: I hope he finds a love one. He's such a great guy, and one that definitely deserves love.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I just watched episode 13 today and it was sad to watch. Jie has dark magic inside her and her friends are fighting to save her. That was the hardest part to watch.  All actresses were great on this part. Their men was so sweet in helping them to get Jie back. The only thing that sucked was that Tinh wasn't there, because he had to be with his mom and Benja. Poor Karn wasn't feeling well and when she cried, I wanted to cry with her.

I really enjoyed the moments between the couples, I just wish Tinh and Yanin were together as well. Jun Ji and Kaem's scene was very sweet, I loved how she hugged him and he hugged her back, the look in his eyes knowing that she was hurt. Ai Joh took such good care of Kanna, he is so in love with her. Top Jaron is definitely one my new favorites. 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Eps 12 and 13 are so sad for all the girls, especially Yanin. I hate Benja, and the actress who plays her character is a very good actress. Actually, all the actresses and actors are very good in their acting. Love them all and this lakorn.

I still feel bad for my favorite couple Yanin/Tin. I can't wait for next week eps.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Kanna and Joh seriously has the most interesting relationship out of all of the couples I've seen.
Anyways, does anyone know if the cast has guested on some shows?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I knew it! As i mentioned in the previous post that Benja might be Mor Somkit's daughter. I like episode 13, I like how all 4 girls are helping Yanin even some of them are hurt. Friendship is very important for all of them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Season 2 still love Nate&Mor and Rote&Trairath's couples. and add to my list is JunJee&Gam couple too. wish there was more cute scenes of them. wanna see these couples pair up again in their own lakorns.  surprise Krissie gain much weight  but she still look so cute. this season seem like Krissie and Phet became more close which is nice so make them have more chemistry on screen. hope this season Nate&Mor will get marry. I hate Benja,Trin's mom and Peach they're so annoying!

some cute pics 

cr phet ig

cr lakorn ch3 ig

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All da couple are cute and there own way! Soooooo soooooo far behind and i'm only in episode 3 hehehehehe just pass Great new foreign language lol he got me LMFAO!

Keepin my eye shut, not readin any commen u girls post but da sharing pichs of da couple above ^ it super cute...Phet and Krissie seem to be really close...hope Krissie slim down a bit...she a beautiful girl :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Chalidaluvprin said:
I just wanna ask which actress is playing the role Benja

Chippy Sirin Preediyanon (ชิปปี้ ศิรินทร์ ปรีดียานนท์)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn? Thank you in advance.
This thread seems so quiet. Where is everybody.
I wondered if this lakorn is popular in Thailand because it seems that there is no update at all in this thread.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn? Thank you in advance.
This thread seems so quiet. Where is everybody.
I wondered if this lakorn is popular in Thailand because it seems that there is no update at all in this thread.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you @lovenk
but im sure it is very popular in Thailand
I would post things but I don't know how to
so yea