Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, whatever Great spoke sounded like Chinese but it wasn't, he just made it up. But that part was so funny. So happy it's friday, means the Sixth Sense episode 8-10!!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you guys for the explainations. I didn't know that it was a made up language that Grate spoke, but it was very funny.

I hate Benja. She is so evil. The actress that plays Benja character is a very good actress. I cry in today's ep. Poor Louis/Ja couple. This ep is so emotional. I wanted to punch Benja in the face for breaking up Yanin/Tin's couple.
I can't wait for tomorrow's ep.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you guys for the explainations. I didn't know that it was a made up language that Grate spoke, but it was very funny.

I hate Benja. She is so evil. The actress that plays Benja character is a very good actress. I cry in today's ep. Poor Louis/Ja couple. This ep is so emotional. I wanted to punch Benja in the face for breaking up Yanin/Tin's couple.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I'm starting to wonder if this Benja is the person in the beginning in the uniform who was with the guy that said he could finally have his revenge....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think she is that girl from the beginning. Still need to go watch today's episode since i was really busy this morning and didn't get to watch it yet.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm so far behind!! I'm only on episode 2 part 3 lol!!!! So far, i'm already annoyed by Tinh's mother lol and felt like tat girl Yanin run into is a spy from da bad guy at da beginning of episode 1 of season 2! Anyways slowly catching up and trying not to read any of u viewer comment!!! Keepin my eye shut!!! -_-

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, sorry sweet09, will try not to spoil anything for you unless you want me to. :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Din and his grandpa's relationship is so funny. They are so interesting and funny together.
I nearly choked up on the scene when Din and Yanin had to part. It was soo sad.
I seriously miss Gam and zgun's bickering. Since everyone is so busy doing their own thing, we hardly get to see all 5 girls together.
Peach is such a perverted person it's disgusting.
Top and Wawwa are still so cute as ever. Calling her in the middle of the night :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, yes, the Top and Wawaa scene was so cute especially when they were hitting each other like a bickering couple in front of Neung. :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Film and Kat is not that important in here hardly see them. Season 2 suposely focus on the last two couples, but I guess it's not. Too much of Louis and Ja.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That's because Louis and Ja are the main leads in here. But I'm still happy to see film/Kat and Top/Wawaa couple. Wish to see more of these two couples aswell.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Today's ep is so good. Actually, every ep of this lakorn is excellent. I wish they show more of the five main girls together. I miss them together.

Peach is sick in the head.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
I surprise at how I'm actually enjoying this lakorn. Film and top's couples are keeping me hooked.

My only complaint, ja and louis have way too much/long scenes.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Finally able to catch up
Starting to LOVE Film and Kat they are soooooooo cute, wish there was more scene of them
and Eye, Grate and Top and Wawaa

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally finish episode 2...lol i know i'm slow :p

Gosh Keam is too obsess...seriously, she sneak in as a nurse (so did Nate but got blame and was chase away by da guard hehehehe hilarious) just to see Jun Ji and see his grandma face and was close into getting caught by p'Nat!

Nate and Khun Mor scene is so cute...she pretend to not know wat day is it and then dance for him...it just too cute!! Btw Phet is so HOT!!

Ros and Tri, wat can i said...these two are just too cute, like in season 2. Fight and fight all da time...Ros is starving Tri (if u know wat i mean :pervie: )

Tinh is too much of a mommy boy...he is stuck in between gf & mommy...suck for him and Yanin.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I have to catch up now that I finally finished the book The House of Hades.... Good book. Now I just have to wait another year for the last book to come out. Irrelevant. Wow I think Top and wawaa be more violent than Eye and Great. Lol!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think that benja is mor somkit's daughter. Benja is sure a smart girl with somkit's help. I want more of the two last couples. Hopefully next week is less of Tin and Yanin. I like all 5 couples, but since season 1 is about the 3 couples already. Season 2 I want more focus on the last two couples. Finally no Peach in episode 10, she is one scary crazy b!tch.