Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Louis is so hot when he speaks English. He is so cute when he says "Mommy" like how Thai people says it. Grate is so funny speaking Gibberish. I am so loving Louis, Grate and Top in here. They are so adorable.  I am so in love.  :heart: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
icebe said:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-laC13a-roNcsg9YbfT5oWf57LvbfKb
credits to NewCurvey Curvey

I think she's even going to sub the second season, but since she's a 1-person-alone-subber it'll take time

So far Ganna and Joh are my fav <3
Same personalities...

Thanks a bunch for the link Icebe! I will definitely go watch season 1.

I really like Wawwa and Top's pairing. They are so cute. Very bickering. lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
kodocha said:
sweetie if you like bickering type in 1 season you will love rose couple the one that can smell  :dance1:

Thanks for the heads up. I bet I will. Bickering couples are always so fun to watch.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with still Eye and Great and Top and Wawaa. I think I like Kat's old hairstyle better but they have all improved their acting. Love them!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i love all the couples all of them have there own flavor in cute beautiful bickering and romantic way we cant forgot the beautiful friendship between the girls  :)  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the half of the first season then skipped to the end. It was good. I loved the bickering between Louis/Ja and Grate/Eye. Phet/Krissie were really cute. Though Krissie's character got me frustrated, she is very cute. Wawwa and Kat are so funny, they argue a lot. I see that Eye and Wawwa's characters personalities are very similar. I love Louis' English. It makes him even more handsome. I like Aon's character as well. Though he can be a bit of a nag, he's a really sweet person who is just worried about his little sister.

I just wish there was more background information about each girl, all you know is that they've always been great friends and that they were born the same day?. And that Kanna has a half brother. I love the girls friendship, it's a great one and they are always there for one another. I'm loving Sixth Sense 2 a lot :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I feel so bad for Gam because Junji was such a jerk to her. Only on episode 3, but loving it so far. Great and Eye pairing is too funny in part 2 here and i just got to say "awe" for Louis and Ja couple, so romantic. :)

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG  im so in love with top & wawa  :drools: at first i didnt think they would be a good match but now i prefer them over the other couples

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG there's a second season!!!!!!!!!! I love this lakorn so much.
I find this lakorn by accident on youtube, and now I am addicted to it. I am way behind because I am watching the first season right now. I'm on ep 8. I love all the 5 main girls. They are so funny, beautiful, and very caring for each other. Every part of this lakorn is so good.

Could someone please tell me the rating of the first season? I wondered if the lakorn did well when it aired.

Love Team Sixth Sense^^^^^

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
lovenk said:
OMG there's a second season!!!!!!!!!! I love this lakorn so much.
I find this lakorn by accident on youtube, and now I am addicted to it. I am way behind because I am watching the first season right now. I'm on ep 8. I love all the 5 main girls. They are so funny, beautiful, and very caring for each other. Every part of this lakorn is so good.

Could someone please tell me the rating of the first season? I wondered if the lakorn did well when it aired.

Love Team Sixth Sense^^^^^
i read before that it has a very good rating and that's why they made season 2 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kodocha for the information. I am happy that the first season did well on the rating.

Thank you again.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So I'm currently sleeping in my parents room since my room is being reconstructed and I'm watching ep 3 when louis and grate meet film and it is the funniest thing ever!!
Louis english vs Film's Korean vs Grate's hysterical jokes ahahah

fanny

sarNie Adult
Finally some good scenes of Film and Kat. She so funny when know the truth about Junjee and his manager lol. Benja and Paech I wanted to slap them. Too much of Tin and Yanin.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I know I enjoy watching Kaem and Jun Ji so much. I'm anticipating to watch more of their scenes! I can see the chemistry in them since scene 1, haha...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Omg, at first i didn't think i would love junjee and gam and top and wawaa couple, but now I'm so in love. Love how wawaa beats top up and how he always gets in her way. And junjee and gam, can already sense the romance. :) also loving great and eye. So mad at p nud for seeing someone else better than his sister. Didn't he see how awful peach treated nate before and he didn't even say anything, instead he blamed mor wat, but now that nate doesn't accept peach, p nud has a right to be angry? Come on. He is too blinded by love and they're saying that nate and mor wat are being blinded by love? Peach is such a *****, she should've at least learned from her mistakes, guess ugly people will always be ugly (meaning in her heart). I have a feeling she is only using p nud to get back at nate and to get mor wat back.