Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I love today's ep. Kaem and Junjee are very funny today. I laughed out loud at the scene where Junjee and Kaem got into that hotel or bedroom.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Damn. Why is that girl back? P'Nud was hurt by her once too many times already! Doesn't he remember she wasn't all that good?! But I do hope P'Nud gets a girl at the end.
Top and Wawaa ♡
Eye and Great ♡
Kat and Film ♡
Is taking my heart right now

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I loved today's episode. Top are Wawwa were so funny. I loved the part where they were arguing and Eye kept hitting Grate and Grate pushed her away. He was enjoying Top and Wawwa's argument. Believe it or not, I actually like Grate and Eye more as a married couple rather than when they were together in season one. I love how they always fight and how they resist being romantic and sleeping in the same bed. That is soo funny. I am starting to come around with the Film/Kat couple, they are pretty adorable. I love the bedroom scene, though she has such a big crush on him, she was really scared of him when he came out of the shower. lol

I dislike Peach so much. She annoys the heck out of me. So does that girl that Ja hit. I have a feeling she's evil or possessed. Ughh......I like Pim Orn, she's so beautiful. I don't understand Thai, but I get the sense that she's Joh (Top)'s sister? I'm still confused on how Khun Panyut has anything to do with Joh, since they like live at the same place. Are they like in laws or something like that?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@sweetie-dara
Ja. Khun Panyut and Jon are in-laws. Jon is the younger brother of Khun Pim On. Khun Panyut is really suspicious. I don't think the maid is the murderer. I think there is another girl Khun Panyut was involved with. Since he tried to get sexual with Kanna, I'm sure he was involved with someone else.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Sweetie-dara: I also think Benja is an evil person too. Joh and Pim Orn are siblings. Khun Panyut is Pim Orn's husband. I think khun Panyut is telling the truth that he didn't kill pim orn because he loves her, but maybe he was married or slept with someone else before marrying pim orn and that girl killed both herself and pim orn. Just my thoughts. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@narkrakdin24 and @bieluvr: Thanks and that's what I was thinking too. I'm sure he was involved with someone else too. I wonder if that girl was Maprang, the girl that gave Pim Orn papers saying that they're married?? I honestly don't think that Khun Panyut or the maid killed Pim Orn either, they're just two sickening people lol.....I have a feeling it is someone else too. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The girl does look like maprang. Junjee and Gam, narakah!!!! :)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn so much. I can't wait to watch the second season. I am on ep 14 of the first season.
I love Yanin/Tin and Eye/Great couple. They are so cute together. I can't wait to see the other couples too.
Love all the girls.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOVE LOVE SEASON 2! Great is absolutely cute. He gets jealous of Eye right? I don't understand thai so yeah. LOVE TOP AND WAWWA. My number one couple. Omg. Top and Wawwa are just thee cutest!! Top's so handsome! <3.<3 Idk how she's not in love with him yet and him too. Wawwa is so beautiful!! They are such a violent couple. I also love Film and Kat. Film's starting to like her! YES! :D Peach needs to go away. No room for her. (;

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching the first season of the sixth sense. OMG it is so good and so addicting. I give this lakorn an A+++++. I so love Ja/Louis's couple so much. They are so romantic and cute together. I also like Eye/Grate couple too, and of course I adore Golden Baby and the Grandpa scenes. They are so funny and adorable together.
I can't wait to see the other couples in the second season.

Love Team Sixth Sense^^^^^

Now I am going to watch the second season.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lovenk, i promise you will for sure love it. I'm loving it so far. I think I love the last two couples more too. Still love them all though.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I finally get my hand on sixth sense season 2 and starting off i'm freaking loving it!!! :heart: :heart: episode 2 l...here i come :p

Kanna and Joh have a funny beginning to start with. Top is soooo handsome too :blush:

Kaem and Park Jun Ji...so far all i see is tat Kaem faint time after time she get close to him lol. Da whole speaking korean is funny but it super talent to speak other language just like in kookum 2013 :) :)

Tinh and Nin is still da same as in season 1...not much progress to me!

Niet and Dr. Idk not because in episode 1 there hardly a part of them...

Ros and Trir is cute...super cute now tat their a marry couple :) da whole bed scene is super hilarious!!! And love it when they tag along with Kaem at da airport...this couple is just sooo cute!!!

And about Part Jun Ji, grandma murder case, i having a feelin it his parents...da one tat killed his grandma. After all it is a man with glass lend her into da green house and it is a lady, tat they didnt show her face. Anyways just guessing :p

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr, I am loving it this lakorn so much. I love all the girls relationship, and they are so caring toward each other.
I just finish the first ep of season 2, and I love it as much as season one.

I love all the couples equally. They are all gorgeous and handsome actors and actresses.
I only watch Ann Thongprasom and Kimberly's lakorns, but the Sixth Sense lakorn is so good. I love the plot, scrip, and all the casts goods or evils. That's what make a good lakorn.

I am going to watch ep 2 of the second season.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I love Junji and Kaem in EP.7 so cute especially bed scenes was hilarious. Junji starting to like Kaem. Yes! Love the friendship they have.

gummybears_yum

sarNie Egg
At first I didn't want to give this drama a try for season one bc of how they make their ghosts or graphic a will be but I regret that now bc I totally LOVE this drama and second season is even better love all the couples.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just started this lakorn and I feel bad for not watching the first season but oh gosh, this season is good so far.
Only half way through Episode 1 and I'm hooked :D

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, this lakorn is so funny. I love Louis/Film/Grate part when the threesome speak their languages, English, Korean, and ? I don't know what kind of language Grate speaks. Does anybody know what kind of language Grate speaks? Anyway, this part is so hilarious. I really enjoy this lakorn tremendously.

Team Sixth Sense forever^^^^^^^^^^

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@lovenk
It was actually gibberish, not a real language, but he made it sound so real! Lol! He should have spoke Chinese but I guess he couldn't lol!! That will probably be my most favorite part in the lakorn.