[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.10 is good. i like it when nang aek get back at pra aek. even though i feel sorry for him but he deserve it. :lol: Ann and Ken play their characters very well. the scenes they cry, they make me cry along with them. they make me into their character because they are into their character. 2 thumbs up for them! dang! Ann can cry and she still look pretty, it's one of those cries that make me feel i can feel her pain. i can see why she's one of the professional popular actress in Thailand. her acting is great! plus she seem like a friendly person too. i can see why a lot of people admire her even the actor and actress themselves like Ann. like Louis,Pinky, and many more... my mom, and sister like Ann a lot too. i have to admit beginning i wasn't a fan of her, use to dislike her too. but back then i was close minded ,doesn't open up and give her a chance. but then finally i decided to watch her la korn, i mean really watch it beginning to ending. and it change my prospective of her. and seeing her interview in shows make me have good feelings toward her more. and now, i like her. i still think back and question myself what is the matter with me?!, why i don't watch her la korn earlier. :huh:

Keniji

sarNie Egg
Ep.10 is good. i like it when nang aek get back at pra aek. even though i feel sorry for him but he deserve it. :lol: Ann and Ken play their characters very well. the scenes they cry, they make me cry along with them. they make me into their character because they are into their character. 2 thumbs up for them! dang! Ann can cry and she still look pretty, it's one of those cries that make me feel i can feel her pain. i can see why she's one of the professional popular actress in Thailand. her acting is great! plus she seem like a friendly person too. i can see why a lot of people admire her even the actor and actress themselves like Ann. like Louis,Pinky, and many more... my mom, and sister like Ann a lot too. i have to admit beginning i wasn't a fan of her, use to dislike her too. but back then i was close minded ,doesn't open up and give her a chance. but then finally i decided to watch her la korn, i mean really watch it beginning to ending. and it change my prospective of her. and seeing her interview in shows make me have good feelings toward her more. and now, i like her. i still think back and question myself what is the matter with me?!, why i don't watch her la korn earlier. :huh:
i've just started to like her recently too. she's a great actress and has great personalities. very weird of me coz i never liked any actress before (only actors lol)

it's really annoying in Thai forum they're just discussing how old she looks compared with Leela and i HATE Leela -_-

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
If only I could a man that would cut my toe nails for me *sighs*

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
i've just started to like her recently too. she's a great actress and has great personalities. very weird of me coz i never liked any actress before (only actors lol)

it's really annoying in Thai forum they're just discussing how old she looks compared with Leela and i HATE Leela -_-

OMG! WHAT? Ann is o-l-d-er than Leela???? I thought Ann was younger...well at least she looks younger than Leela to me. I've always been a great fan of Ann when she first started her acting. I watched her first lakorn and since then I've been a great fan of hers. She's one of the few Thai actress that I can actually say that I'm still captivated by her acting after all these years. Regardless of her age, I thought she was very pretty when she came out and now I I think she's beautiful as a mature woman!!! :dude:

choo

sarNie Adult
could someone tell me what narin says to Kawee..after the whole picking up flowers and stuff??:) and what Kawee says to her?

is Tiew pregnant too?/hha they're so cute..

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Chongggg haha watching it too ??

I sometimes got the sound and sometimes not... so I didn't hear what Kawee said to her when they entered in her room lol
It means that next week is the last one ? Episode 12 ? Cuz she'll give birth to the baby...

Pat is sooooo cute love her <333

I gtg watch it missing parts now...

choo

sarNie Adult
Chongggg haha watching it too ??

I sometimes got the sound and sometimes not... so I didn't hear what Kawee said to her when they entered in her room lol
It means that next week is the last one ? Episode 11 ? Cuz she'll give birth to the baby...

Pat is sooooo cute love her <333

I gtg watch it missing parts now...
hi Kristie!! haha yes, watching peache's uploads..:)

k, tell me later then! haha