[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i like that guy who plays khun kid though. hes a great actor. im surprise they didnt choose mart's dad in likit kamatep lol. cuz he usually play the old guy who marry a young girl. its like in tang pan kamatep, he also marries n'ek sister
oh i think the guy who plays khune kid is a great actor too. i've seen many lakorns with him. i guess this is the first lakorn i've seen of his where he actually marries a young girl. so i'm kinda bothered by it. haha.

omg, that man from tang pan kammatep would fit perfectly! deng, that lakorn is somewhat similar to SB.... lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
if it was that guy in LK, he would be soo funny but the one playing khun kid now resembles ken so it was a good choice

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
if it was that guy in LK, he would be soo funny but the one playing khun kid now resembles ken so it was a good choice
lol. true, good point :D.

i really hope that they don't show kawee's kik [girlfriend] in the lakorn again... argh.. she was annoying! <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
both version Kavee slap the heck out of Narin but none of them show remorse and when Narin return home everyone ask what happen when Kavee came home later that night . He say all he did was Kiss her lmao and she was angry . Narin was conservative and quiet but she does talk back to Kavee when he come by to bother her . It was mainly about Kavee picking on everyone in the house being an a$$ . There was ONLY one day when Kavee was quiet and didn't cause any chaos in the house -- and that was Narin 's birthday . It was soo funnie cuz he went to the temple that day and everyone was WTF ..Kavee ? Then he went to buy a present for Narin , it was a night grown hahaha he funnie and he try to wrap it in his room but he suck at it . Then he sneak in her room and laid the gift on the bed when he came out he was caught by the brother but he pretend like he was just passing by ( funniee expression ) . Narin went to thank him for the gift becasue her mom & sisster insist . Kavee act as if he don't know what she talking about when she thank him ...it was just hilaoiurs ..i love "sawan bieng " 89' & 98 ..it a drama but damn it funnie
i hope they keep this scene in the new version..seems so cute/funnie...totallie not Kavee...awww! if it was cute w/ Brook..it's gonna 1000 times cutier w/ p'ken...ehehe :lol:

Thanks for the link to the show. The bloopers were so funny. In the second part of the show when they show the bloopers, around 4:00, is that Ken laughing? Holy cow, his laugh is hilarious. If you keep watching he laughs hard again at the part where he falls on Ann. His laugh is contagious. Ken has a cute laugh.
ehehe..finally someone else notices...i know it's too funnie wen he's laughing reallie hard...but i love it wen he's just laughing.if i have to rank the pra'ek by their laugh...goodness he would be no. 1...i could listen to him laugh all day!! :lol:

TOTALLIE NEED TO CHECK TIS CLIP OUT:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHnIYJ6eRF4
-goodness i tink tis is my fav. laugh from him..so narak..it's around 2:13...plus Ken dressed so cute in tis clip..eehehee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxjBEYw0x78
-i'm going craize here..anyways..this one too they were making fun at him for his commercial @ around 2:00 and how he sneezes..eheh..they say he opens his mouth so wide that his bacteria flies everywhere..then he busted out laughing w/ his mouth open and everyone hurried to cover his mouth..totallie funnie tat was around 8:00..btw he look totallie HOT in tis outfit my fav. Ken outfit so far...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ciQKDuKFy4
-eheh promise tis is the last clip...@ around 1:14...Ken laughs so narak..he seem to comfortable w/ the whole cast...so sweet of them all..ehehehe

THESE CLIPS ARE SO WORTH WATCHING..dang! i was in a bad mood and now i'm all cheered up...P'Ken...u should charged ppl 2 hear u laugh..eheeh :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i think the reason why khun kid said kawee had to marry leela was because she had told everyone that kawee tried to rape her in the next eps.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
where have you been kashie?..we was wondering what happen to you
i've been working and plus helping out w/ our musical at school "Cinderella"...i wanted to come but been so busy....but working backstage for the play isn't easy wen i'm back i'm so tired out alreadie...geez..i have to do everyting so precise of i'll get my butt kick...LOL...but i get it now..wen they told me how much the set cost for the musical i almost fainted...80 GRAN :wacko:

i think the reason why khun kid said kawee had to marry leela was because she had told everyone that kawee tried to rape her in the next eps.
not like he haven't alreadie did it himself...LOL..maybe she was bad in bed tat's why he's willing 2 give her away...j/k..eww..just messing around

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hope they keep this scene in the new version..seems so cute/funnie...totallie not Kavee...awww! if it was cute w/ Brook..it's gonna 1000 times cutier w/ p'ken...ehehe :lol:
ehehe..finally someone else notices...i know it's too funnie wen he's laughing reallie hard...but i love it wen he's just laughing.if i have to rank the pra'ek by their laugh...goodness he would be no. 1...i could listen to him laugh all day!! :lol:

TOTALLIE NEED TO CHECK TIS CLIP OUT:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHnIYJ6eRF4
-goodness i tink tis is my fav. laugh from him..so narak..it's around 2:13...plus Ken dressed so cute in tis clip..eehehee

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kxjBEYw0x78
-i'm going craize here..anyways..this one too they were making fun at him for his commercial @ around 2:00 and how he sneezes..eheh..they say he opens his mouth so wide that his bacteria flies everywhere..then he busted out laughing w/ his mouth open and everyone hurried to cover his mouth..totallie funnie tat was around 8:00..btw he look totallie HOT in tis outfit my fav. Ken outfit so far...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ciQKDuKFy4
-eheh promise tis is the last clip...@ around 1:14...Ken laughs so narak..he seem to comfortable w/ the whole cast...so sweet of them all..ehehehe

THESE CLIPS ARE SO WORTH WATCHING..dang! i was in a bad mood and now i'm all cheered up...P'Ken...u should charged ppl 2 hear u laugh..eheeh :lol:

lmao :loool: ken's laugh is adorable! i love a guy with a cute laugh, it keeps me laughing! thanks for sharing!!! made my nite!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i've been working and plus helping out w/ our musical at school "Cinderella"...i wanted to come but been so busy....but working backstage for the play isn't easy wen i'm back i'm so tired out alreadie...geez..i have to do everyting so precise of i'll get my butt kick...LOL...but i get it now..wen they told me how much the set cost for the musical i almost fainted...80 GRAN :wacko:
i know how you feel. i worked 9 hours today and was sooo exhausted. ive been standing all day

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
at first, i was like what does she mean by bishy and then i realize ohhhh so thats what she was trying to say
haha. i know. i was like "bishy? what the hell is that?" lol.

reminds me of joy in the lakorn with paul/benz when she said b!tch. she was like "you bish!" :loool:

shachibasha

psychotic
at first, i was like what does she mean by bishy and then i realize ohhhh so thats what she was trying to say
sorry if i made you confuse

yeah i didnt want to make it so obvious i wanted someone to figure it out if they watched the lakorn they would probably get it

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i haven't been able to talk about three at all..so hear me yap now girls!! i've been keeping it inside..now is the time for me to release it... :lol:

Episode 3

-first of all Leela tat girl is getting me mad!! MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD! did i mention mad?! dang i guess Kavee isn't stupid and could see who she reallie was first time he met her..thank goodness he's not stupid like the other pra'eks...well not yet..eehe :p she's so retarded...tat part wen Ken took Ann...u know she called because she was more jealous than worried about her sista..and Narin was willing to go w/ sadist Kavee to get her sista outta harms way...Leela i hope she suffers a 200 times more!! and even having the gutts to change Kavee's mother's room and wear her family's necklace..tat was crossing the line..if i was Kavee i would have thrown her off the second floor... :ph34r:

-Narin..i totallie love her..the first two episodes she argue a lot w/ Kavee because he was just straight out crazie and evil..biting random ppl..but in episode 2 and three..he's a a tiny tiny lilo more reasonable...i totallie love how she's a bit more silent now..and more sympathic towards Kavee now tat she understands his actions and sees wat her sista has been doing..i liked how she's not like the other nang'ek.or ppl just siding w/ their family whether their family is wrong or rite..tis reallie shows how good she is...she's just too lovely

-Kavee asshole..but i still feel so sad for him :lmao:

-Kid..i'm evil for saying tis...but he needs to hurrie up and die alreadie so i can make my Music Video dedicated to Kavee and Kid...father & son only!​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i haven't been able to talk about three at all..so hear me yap now girls!! i've been keeping it inside..now is the time for me to release it... :lol:

-Kid..i'm evil for saying tis...but he needs to hurrie up and die alreadie so i can make my Music Video dedicated to Kavee and Kid...father & son only!​
:loool: i couldn't help but laugh at that! it's mean but sad... telling an old man to hurry up & die..
all for a music video. lmao. you are too hilarious!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think this is the scene after he "R" her and brought her back
..huh...goodness i like tat scene i hope so..can't wait...if the R scene airs Thursday i would die..cuz i'm a field trip tat day...

sorry if i made you confuse

yeah i didnt want to make it so obvious i wanted someone to figure it out if they watched the lakorn they would probably get it
LOL...a lot of ppl are annoyed by her english..but i love it..it's so funnie...esp. wen kavee said "Could you stop speaking ENGLISH"...i guess he was annoyed by it too.... :lol: but totallie love tat "bitchy" or "bishy" who ever u girl wanna put it...but i liked tat line" is she that one bitchy bitchy girl you told me about"...LOL..if i was Kavee i would so be proud of her at tat moment..funnie line...ehehe[/b]