[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yep in the original they had a boy. Kavee wanted to combine their names. LOL. That scene was funny. Navee totally ignored him bad. She said his name was Johnny! LMAO!

Quoting Sarn, "Drama with comedy!" You gotta love it!

yes , i just love drama w/comedy hahahhah serious intense moment w/ a bit of humor get me all the time and it doesn't matter if everyone is crying their eye out hahah

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohh okayy.. i kinda skipped that part. i was getting annoyed of her so i didn't watch that part. :lol:

but all i gotta say is .... ewwww.... :eek: i know that's her husband & all but just the age difference really bothers me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it like old cow chewing on young fresh grasss ...i'lll run around the bed till i get tire !!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it the essence of a lakorn
i know it is.. but i just can't get over it...
like the part where khune kid was giving leela the necklace,
& he like kissed her on the ear or neck,
i was just disturbed... :blink:

he still look strong for his age though lol. he even carry leela to the car
he is... i guess i rather prefer having some other man play khune kid's role... i dont know.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashie is Back​

goodness i gave up @ page 155...i was away for like 2 days and it grew wat?! freaking 35 pages? geez..slow down girls..LOL...i tink i need 2 take tat advice as well..eheheeh

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like that guy who plays khun kid though. hes a great actor. im surprise they didnt choose mart's dad in likit kamatep lol. cuz he usually play the old guy who marry a young girl. its like in tang pan kamatep, he also marries n'ek sister