[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i think kawee/narins baby is a girl. why cant ken & anne have a baby boy this time cuz in oum ruk they had a girl too
How do you know it's girl? I thought it was a BOY.

I think it would be more symbolic if it was a BOY. He could teach his son how to be a good father. He can be there for his son unlike his father.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it have to be a BOY because Kavee '89 name is son LMAO he said

" mommy Narin
" daddy Kavee
" baby Navee

sarN

sarNie Granny
Navee? was that what they name the baby?? interesting... :mellow:

unless they change it but the baby name is " Navee Worrawat " :lol: and Kavee came up wiht that name ..funnie/cute .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
unless they change it but the baby name is " Navee Worrawat " :lol: and Kavee came up wiht that name ..funnie/cute .
haha. of course.. only a guy would come up with a name like that. ^_^

yeahh ken did deserve that punch in the face.

but i rather would've seen narin do it! :dude: girl power! lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
it have to be a BOY because Kavee '89 name is son LMAO he said

" mommy Narin
" daddy Kavee
" baby Navee
Yep in the original they had a boy. Kavee wanted to combine their names. LOL. That scene was funny. Navee totally ignored him bad. She said his name was Johnny! LMAO!

Quoting Sarn, "Drama with comedy!" You gotta love it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its a girl cuz the baby had on pink

haha look at this scene.

oh, the slap scene was suppose to be fake but anne beg ken to slap her for real cuz she wanted to show more emotion

shachibasha

psychotic
AHHH cant wait for next weeks epis to air arrrgh i hate this i have no freaken patience sawan biang is starting to feel like a drug your addicted to it when you have it you feel goo and then when its gone you want more of it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think its a girl cuz the baby had on pink

haha look at this scene.

oh, the slap scene was suppose to be fake but anne beg ken to slap her for real cuz she wanted to show more emotion

that picture is funny :lol:

ken's saying.. "shhh... noi's on the phone!" & he covers ann's mouth. :loool: