[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yay tink? look at the way i'm talking and treating the JLR sisters?..j/k..from now on entertainment onlie..no more competition..LOL..anyways...neva watched JLR but i totallie love the OST and the lyrics...ehehe

wat?! you don't want Kid dead..wat are you crazie? wait? are we watching the same lakorn here...LOL :lol:
what?! you've never watched JLR?! wow. im shocked. haha. i still love that lakorn! ^_^

but i really dont want khune kid to die... maybe if he was like in a long term coma or something but for him to die... that's harsh to me.

maybe if he was a mean old man, i'll want him to die but he's pretty kool. ^_^

as long as khun kid is alive...leela and kawee no chance

exactly! that's what i was thinking! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. kashie you are hilarious & so entertaining! :D

i felt the pain of narin when kawee slapped her. shocked & hurtful! :eek:
will i alwaise try my best..LOL..but goodness for the pass couple of nites i've been watchin' tis clip b4 i go 2 sleep...the good stuff starts @ 3:20...i dunno but this is still my fav. Ken look...Kavee is my second Fav. Ken..and i love the dancing scene tat scene alwaise puts me at easie and makes me so happie...i could finally fall asleep then...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R39Thl__RAA

as long as khun kid is alive...leela and kawee no chance
no it's more like as long as Kavee is alive Leela and Kavee no chance... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh really want to see this part
i know totallie i'm waiting on tat scene too..the way he kissed her cheeks..so sexxie how i would die 2 be Ann or even betta Noi Bussakorn..ehehe B) i reallie wanna see her tummie now..i wonder if P'ken is being a good daddie like Chen in Oum Ruk

what?! you've never watched JLR?! wow. im shocked. haha. i still love that lakorn! ^_^

but i really dont want khune kid to die... maybe if he was like in a long term coma or something but for him to die... that's harsh to me.

maybe if he was a mean old man, i'll want him to die but he's pretty kool. ^_^
exactly! that's what i was thinking! :D
well if they are going to stick to the old storyline..then i want him gone alreadie..but if now..i don't mind a coma...i just want him to be gone..so Kavee can feel so sadness...tat's IF he's gonna feel anyting....i find him disgusting..not kool..siding w/ his new wife..marring so many times..neglecting his child...not my definition of cool

shachibasha

psychotic

this SC looks like anns hands are tied together

i think this part was when narin left him

isnt this the same clothes she had on when kawee "r" her? if so y is he giving her a necklace? if its not then forget wat i just said!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
will i alwaise try my best..LOL..but goodness for the pass couple of nites i've been watchin' tis clip b4 i go 2 sleep...the good stuff starts @ 3:20...i dunno but this is still my fav. Ken look...Kavee is my second Fav. Ken..and i love the dancing scene tat scene alwaise puts me at easie and makes me so happie...i could finally fall asleep then...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R39Thl__RAA
no it's more like as long as Kavee is alive Leela and Kavee no chance... :lol:
lol. i love Nueng Nai Suang! ken was so hott in that lakorn... specially in his suit.. *drool*
i love that car scene where he dove for the kiss! way to go ken!
& the second one dengggg... he done kissed janie all over her cheeks! [wish it was me!]

you sure do know how to twist words around! hahaha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ sheess..if i was Kavee i'll pick living under a bridge anyday than marring tat stupid..no good Leela..LOL..i lie..i dunno..but i tink Kavee would have tat mind set..i dunno..i tink i'm trying 2 be more like him...see how slick and cool he is....eehhe

shachibasha

psychotic
if kawee want to inherit any money he has to, otherwise it all goes to leela
i dont think kawee would marry leela because he is egotisticle(spelling?) i dont think he would want his fathers wife and also a crazy person for his wife just for money

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. i love Nueng Nai Suang! ken was so hott in that lakorn... specially in his suit.. *drool*
i love that car scene where he dove for the kiss! way to go ken!
& the second one dengggg... he done kissed janie all over her cheeks! [wish it was me!]
you sure do know how to twist words around! hahaha.
LOL i haven't actuallie seen the lakorn..just a clip here and there..i'm planning 2 watch it during summer though...i know i remember a white three piece suit he whore (OMFG i'm not even gonna edit tis..but why did i spell wore whore? geez..i tink i was talking about myself for a second there totallie a mind-whore at the moment **smile**) w/ a blue collar shirt under..he just walked outta one of my dreams! :wub: wat i love about him in there is tat he was like PRINCE CHARMING but w/ a like pinch of NAUGHTINESS...eheh so extremely sexxie :drool:

i like the second one more...i know first it was on the lips then it was like EVERYWHERE..i tink if i was Janie i wouldn't have wash my face for the next 2 weeks...LOL...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im anticipating these parts:

lmao! i couldn't help but laugh at this pic of ken! hahaha. look at his face! so much anger!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL i haven't actuallie seen the lakorn..just a clip here and there..i'm planning 2 watch it during summer though...i know i remember a white three piece suit he whore (OMFG i'm not even gonna edit tis..but why did i spell wore whore? geez..i tink i was talking about myself for a second there totallie a mind-whore at the moment **smile**) w/ a blue collar shirt under..he just walked outta one of my dreams! :wub: wat i love about him in there is tat he was like PRINCE CHARMING but w/ a like pinch of NAUGHTINESS...eheh so extremely sexxie :drool:

i like the second one more...i know first it was on the lips then it was like EVERYWHERE..i tink if i was Janie i wouldn't have wash my face for the next 2 weeks...LOL...
hahahah. he looks very sexy in a suit that he "WHORE" :loool: :loool: man, noi is only lucky lady! so jealous.!

but you should definitely watch that lakorn. very kute. love how ken thought he would win janie by tryna make her fall for him/marry him but in the process he falls for her too. haha. love those kind of lakorns!

What Time Is It Where You Are

2:10 am :lol:
it is 2:15 in my time. i need to be going to sleep!