[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Mark toey so cutee :) I'm jumping ship haha after the lakorn of course... Now back to koey and markim..
Hate! Plan... Honestly seeing his fce pisses me off... But then everything is fine when pao is on screen hehe and wat, I feel so bad for him

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ข่าวจากเฟส Ch3 เตรียมตัว TV3 Star Chat กับ 3 หนุ่มเนื้อทอง
เมื่อไรยังไงยังไม่รู้ ถ้ามีข่าวจะมาบอกนะจ๊ะ

@Mark Prin Home Pantip

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
So only the guys are going to attend TV3 Star Chat?

What about Kim, Toey, and Marie?
I hope they are going to attend it too.

Anyway, can't wait to see the three guys.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah.Damn, Mark always have the funny expression.hahah. Make me laugh all the time. Star Chat on Jan 12.Next Thursday, right? If yes, then Yah! I can watch it live then. Since I have no classes on Thursday.haha. Love it. I can't wait for Friday!! Today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday!! Then Bam! Friday it is!! heheh. :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i kinda disagreed when you guys called Korn Thee's girlfriend when she is not his girlfriend. She is his "Friend" with benefits. That means she is his friend that have more going on like living together and sex. Even Thee calls her his "friend" and not girlfriend. They are not in relationship. Thee has the right to hit on guys. And Korn has the right to go to another guy. They have agreed to this since the beginning. I did feel sorry for her cause Korn is hurt but she the one who agreed to this. She KNEW something like this will happen. She just don't know when. We can't just blame Phao only. We have to look at all the sides to this.
I think korn just don’t want show her feel like pitty wat girlfriend did. if that not a girlfriend then what point for them to have sex and also if they don’t like each other,why want to this thing. Do friend they do like this, if they don’t like each other and did they will let each other to each other I mean having sex.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I think korn just don’t want show her feel like pitty wat girlfriend did. if that not a girlfriend then what point for them to have sex and also if they don’t like each other,why want to this thing. Do friend they do like this, if they don’t like each other and did they will let each other to each other I mean having sex.
Korn agrees to this kind of relationship because Thee is not committed to a relationship. She must of liked him a lot to go through this. I know she doesn't like being in this kind of relationship where you not his girlfriend but your also not a friend. It's very hard for her but then she the one who agreed to it. Let's recap to the end of episode 8.

Korn asked Thee what if we get married..

Thee said he will not support it..

And she asked you dont want to get marry with me?

Thee says "its not just you that I dont want to get marry with. It's all girls that I dont want to get marry with.Let's be friends like this forever. It's stress free".

Thee cares for Korn but he doesnt love her yet.Thee has a problem being committed to someone and he already stated this before they was going through this. Korn was hoping that if she stay like this that one day he will stop with her and become more then friends.

If we have to blame someone.. I say we should blame Thee. Because hes the one that put Korn through this.

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^True Boo Thee. . .
But I still love you :p

I don't understand why people are hitting on Phao b/c Wat and Fai are technically doing the dirty behind Naem's back b/c Wat and her are technically still together, even though Wat tried but failed the break up with her and Wat only breaks up with her after the willing happens, don't get me wrong i can see where you lot are coming from about Thee/Phao. Thee might be blind (like any man :loool: ) about Korn's love but he did state in the very first week he and Korn were friend with benefit so if she want to see other men she could.
Plus Phao realises and does stop with her 'game' but Korn is already broken it off with Thee and is seeing Aews brother AND Thee's already half in love with her lol.

EDIT: her being Phao

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
YES PEOPLE DO JUST HAVE SEX and AREN'T in a COMMITED relationship! ALL The TIME, someone usually always get hurt but it does exist...PPL have SEX all the time w/o any attachment...one night stand..ect...

No1 to blame, not even THEE < He has always been HONEST!.....She put herself in that situation because she LOVES him and think maybe he will change or eventually love her...GRLS do that all the TIME be in pointless relationship hoping the guy would change later on....again they are all ADULT, who make their own CHOICES...NO1 is pointing a Gun to her head and say "you need to stay with him!"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is Friday!!! Yay!!!! 3NNT!! I totally can't wait to see Marie and Boy and all the others scene.heheh. Love this lakorn.Totally going on my favorite lakorn list. :D I hope I get to see it live!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
YES PEOPLE DO JUST HAVE SEX and AREN'T in a COMMITED relationship! ALL The TIME, someone usually always get hurt but it does exist...PPL have SEX all the time w/o any attachment...one night stand..ect...

No1 to blame, not even THEE < He has always been HONEST!.....She put herself in that situation because she LOVES him and think maybe he will change or eventually love her...GRLS do that all the TIME be in pointless relationship hoping the guy would change later on....again they are all ADULT, who make their own CHOICES...NO1 is pointing a Gun to her head and say "you need to stay with him!"
There you go again lol taking the words out of my mouth I totally agree with every single word you say .. I guess I'm not that good at debating lols
Btw tomorrow Is Friday!!! Yay!

Katerine

Butterfly123
HAHA i.n.v.u. that what i was trying to say :loool: but it got typed completely differently LMAO. if AF had a like button i would live that comment haha.

Yay friday already man this weeks gone fast/slow at times :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
HAHA i.n.v.u. that what i was trying to say :loool: but it got typed completely differently LMAO. if AF had a like button i would live that comment haha.

Yay friday already man this weeks gone fast/slow at times :p
This week was fast for me I guess because I was sleeping the whole time I had to go to the ER on Monday and when I came out all I did was sleep n next thing you know it's Thursday lol