[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
This week was fast for me I guess because I was sleeping the whole time I had to go to the ER on Monday and when I came out all I did was sleep n next thing you know it's Thursday lol
OMG?! are you alright was it your back problem?? i hope your alright now P'Moey i'm cyper sending you hugs and kisses from england :grouphug: :kiss2: and get well soon!!

it been both for me but work keeps me busy during the day then 4pm comes round and i got nothing to do lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This week was fast for me I guess because I was sleeping the whole time I had to go to the ER on Monday and when I came out all I did was sleep n next thing you know it's Thursday lol
Aww..'Moey you went to the ER on Monday. I hope you feel better. :)

This week did went by fast for me too... Maybe its because I am still on break from school and school doesn't start till next week. Oh my gosh,school next week. Here I come Spring Semester!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Aww thank you guys and @ nong kat yes it was my back problem it got severely worse so I had to go to the ER I'm fine now and I'm ready to watch 3NNT live hehehe I can't wait !! We gonna see a jealous Thee lol..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hopefully they have done something to help with it now.

i can't watch 3NNT live tomorrow i got to take my dog to the Vet for a new dressing and mini cast for the cut he's got on his paw.
plus i always say i watch it live then forget lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aww thank you guys and @ nong kat yes it was my back problem it got severely worse so I had to go to the ER I'm fine now and I'm ready to watch 3NNT live hehehe I can't wait !! We gonna see a jealous Thee lol..
oh my dear friend Moey are u ok now? wow back pain hope u get better soon na ja
Paothee Girl Gangs are all here for u
ha its Friday now this weekend I'm free for 3NNT :highfive:

natty

Chubs
May I put in my two cent in regards to Pao, Tee and Korn? I debated this issue in the old version with a friend of mine back in the days lol. fun time.

Tee and Korn had an agreement in their so called relationship. It is not Tee's fault that Korn's feelings gotten deep and changed over time. It is not Korn's fault either that her feelings changed and she knows that Tee's feelings for her will never change which is why she is now worried. She's worried cus Pao is not what Tee is used to. Tee is the kind of guy that love the thrill of chasing and tend to get bored when he catches his prey (mean but true). After his game he goes back to Korn cus she's always there waiting. Pao is not like those girls. She's the complete opposite, she's what a guy like Tee need and desire. Pao knows what kind of guy Tee is and her mission is to teach him a lesson. A lesson that says girls are not toys and should be treat with respect. It just happens that along the way in her game, she fell for him but she certainly did not "hurt" Korn. Korn isn't hurt, she's worried because she knows that her time with him has come to an end. She knew it would happen one day and that day arrived.

To the outside looking in, one might get annoyed or upset with Pao cus she's doing all this in front of Korn and hurting her but really she's not. She sees that even though he is "seeing" Korn, he's still hitting on everything that moves. It may not be her business but when Tee insult her, it became her business to teach this "punk" that every player will one day meet his match.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT: Moey: That's good to heard you're doing better and you're ready for 3NNT. :D Jealousy Ken.hehe.

Hopefully nothing comes in the way tomorrow morning so i get to watch this live. ^-^

Katerine

Butterfly123
@Natty: i think you put it nicely, what you said's true lol.

omg my aunt just messeged me on Facebook from what she read and the willing scene is this weekend >.< even though i bargie biased i gonna have to be fair b/c i'm hoping for lots of tender scenes in Margie Marios lakorns lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
@natty you described it just right.. This is what I wanted to tell everyone who is annoyed by Pao because they think she is hurting Korn but it just don't come out right.. You put it in words that are much easier to understand I hope this will open some eyes up..

I can't wait for this weekend like Nong Kat said.. The willing is this weekend it's on Sunday hehehe..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just want to say. I thought it was soo sweet when ...was it Al's brother...? Who made that rose seasoning for Woonsen's character. I thought it was quite touching.

I'm sorta just watching this here and there. Skipping around and stuff, so I may get the character relationships wrong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just want to say. I thought it was soo sweet when ...was it Al's brother...? Who made that rose seasoning for Woonsen's character. I thought it was quite touching.

I'm sorta just watching this here and there. Skipping around and stuff, so I may get the character relationships wrong.
yeah Aew's brother his already inlove with Woosen they are so cute :thumbsup:

Katerine

Butterfly123
@natty you described it just right.. This is what I wanted to tell everyone who is annoyed by Pao because they think she is hurting Korn but it just don't come out right.. You put it in words that are much easier to understand I hope this will open some eyes up..

I can't wait for this weekend like Nong Kat said.. The willing is this weekend it's on Sunday hehehe..
i know depression >.< but i'm going to be fair i'll brace myself for sunday :loool:
hopefully lots of spammingi mean discussing will happen this weekend :coverlaf:

Katerine

Butterfly123
i got home in time to watch this live and now its the extra long ads >.<
but Aew's gonna ask Krit if he like her and Krit's gonna be like ". . .err" bless him.

and i think Wat and Fai are growing on me their scene was cute especially when fai found out wat like's the same music as her lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I got up during the middle of today episode. The scene I saw was when Boy came down and he was going to go to the concert with Fai. And Toey was feeding the dogs their food.

I love Marie and Boy's scene. I'm getting more excited for them now.hahha.Can't wait to see more of them tomorrow. Tomorrow is the willing for them if not then Sunday then. Oh no.. Marie is going to be piss at Boy!! :nailbiter: I love the scene when they keep on looking at each other when they were at the concert.hehe.So cute... Falling for Boy!!

I Love Ken's Jealousy.hehehe. It's so obvious that he have a thing for Toey now.hhehe. He was so happy when she called her and ask her if who was going with Boy to the concert and she says she wasn't.ehheh. And that one scene when that one guy came and pick her up to go help the flood victim out.ha.

Mark My Man, Come on you better make a move on Kim.haha. Be strong. I think there was that one scene when he say " How am I suppose to hit on her?" Or something like that.hah. Mark just be cute and a gentleman then she'll come to you.hehhe.,,So cute.

Yeah, Mark is going to punch that stupid boyfriend of Kim tomorrow. Hell yeah, beat his ugly ass up. Show Kim that you'll always be there by her side and protect her. :)

Oh right, I am going to go watch the beginning of today episode now. :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG i loved Thee's Jealousy especially when he he was asking if she was going to the concert with Wat and she said no and he gave out a full one eye to eye smile ekkk!!
Pran is an ass what he get he deserves i'm glad Aew is seeing him as the ass he his!

fun

Expired Sarnie
moey two days ago i was at th er too. nothing to do with me, i went with my aunt to take my other aunt to the hospital. stayed in th er for like 7 hours. get well soon.

last weekend i didnt get a chance to make any comments. im just going to make it short. i am still annoyed at the way marie speak (glad to know she is yelling less) but her character has become more likable and more rational. i like fai to develop and be aware of her feelings for wat first. i want something different because krit is already aware of his feelings before aew and thee is getting there, hopefully it will be the other way around for wat.

and do people not get that korn is not thee's gf. even if she is, it is not stealing until one is married, haha my gma tells me that everytime she tries to hook me up with someone she would like to have as a grandson in law. but i tell her the guy has a gf already lol.

Katerine

Butterfly123
hope your aunt is alright as well Fun!

missed you as well fun not much spaming been going on in here lol.

your grandma is funny :coverlaf: my family wouldn't dare try so set me up, for one i've sworn of men as my new years resolution my last bf was a dick lol.

man i'm gonna have to write a fanfic for Koey and Bargie i'm having major BARGIE/KOEY FEVER LOL