[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch yesterday episode yet. I'm a day behind due to exam preparation and essay papers.

I will catch up on this .. but yes, we're OFFICIALLY done with FAI LUANG so now ..
we're moving on to RAK PRAKASIT, hope we'll get lots of catch up done soon.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch yesterday episode yet. I'm a day behind due to exam preparation and essay papers.

I will catch up on this .. but yes, we're OFFICIALLY done with FAI LUANG so now ..
are you guys subbing this??

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Here I AM !!! I finished episode 7 and I will start episode 8 later. Poh is so funny man is maaaad jealous of Nit. He fell hard for our tough princess and guy doesn't know but he can't live without her anymore. I love how he ignores crazy Lek tantrums. Did I say Aff is beautiful in this lakorn ? She has chemistry with all the boys here. Jao Noi and Khun Nit's friend should date. Poochit has only eyes for Nit. I feel bad for kong because he will end with crazy Lek...ew...

Asy

sarNie Immature

Ceci you're not a day behind, you're so left behind lmao. Ep7 was very good, great, awesome blablabla. I couldn't stop smiling till this second.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Here I AM !!! I finished episode 7 and I will start episode 8 later. Poh is so funny man is maaaad jealous of Nit. He fell hard for our tough princess and guy doesn't know but he can't live without her anymore. I love how he ignores crazy Lek tantrums. Did I say Aff is beautiful in this lakorn ? She has chemistry with all the boys here. Jao Noi and Khun Nit's friend should date. Poochit has only eyes for Nit. I feel bad for kong because he will end with crazy Lek...ew...
Agree, finally now Pu wouldn't gives in so much to Khun Lek. His sister is real crazy. Sometime I feel pity too because other than her brothers (and Niphon), no one else has love for her. Even BK 'hates' her. Other than that, I just hate how Khun Lek treats BK. BK is the only one who is loyal to her, but she yells, curse and whatever, even physical attack. Yes, BK is just pretending to be kind to Khun Lek in hope to be her p'sapai, but Khun Lek is just too bad.

The funniest moment in Ep7 is when Pok comes to the farm, they're sitting together for drinks; Chao Noi wants to leave but Pu wouldn't. Haha he is so much in jelaousy. He can't bear they two; Pok and Nid sitting together alone. He even wants Niphon to stay with them.

And the hospital scene too, where Pu is almost admit that he is worry about Nid's safety... auwww that is so sweet. (and Wan now annoys me very much)

I enjoyed Ep7 so much that I feel so sad today is Friday, we have to wait for another 6 days for the next episode. :/

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved the last scene of episode 7. I love Aff with Por !

Asy

sarNie Immature
Its funny they were rolling like that.

I'm still in the middle of Ep8. So good. I'm happy so much at last someone is bitching Khun Lek. Pok, you're awesome!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm done with Ep8. It was amazingly good. Though I'm not able to understand much of it, but I enjoying it so much, smiling and laughing.

James Watson's scene was hilarious. At first I was like, what's with his English? He's like a Thai trying to speak English, not a real English. Few minutes later, he spoke Phasa Thai. It was funny, I'm still smiling till this minute.

The cooking's scene was also awesome. Por Liang's jealous face expression was funny.

And I'm happy for Niphon at last Khun Lek had made him smile. ^_^

Can't wait for next week. James will come close to Narissara haha. And, the starting of good relationship between Por Liang and his farm manager.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad Gale has not too many scenes but I am happy to see her. Always cute and I like how she has crush on Poochit. I don't like her sister character but somehow I like how her behaviour made Nid find a job, independent and meet Poochit. I go finish episode 8 !! well made lakorn with an appealing heroine and a good dynamism between the characters.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
have anybody notice Pho's hair? on how they style it...it look funny when he put his head dwn you can see half of his hair slit back and they comb the front hair high...

Asy

sarNie Immature
have anybody notice Pho's hair? on how they style it...it look funny when he put his head dwn you can see half of his hair slit back and they comb the front hair high...
I noticed it. Hahaha its funny because it stay still through out the whole lakorn.

annea

sarNie Adult
does anyone know if pek and nek is going to get married in this version? pat's character is so annoying, she made me loose interest in the lakorn.